what water cooling kit to get?

So I'm looking to upgrade from my h100i and do my first custom water loop. I'm looking to spend around $300 on one and I want one that comes with a thick 360mm radiator. I've looked at the xspc and ek ones but I'm not sure which one I should get.

The usually recommendation is to not get a kit because there is really no benefit. Your better off taking the time finding the parts and choosing what is perfect for you. If you haven't already, take a minute to read the water cooling stickies at the top of the section, it answers almost any little questions you may have.

The usually recommendation is to not get a kit because there is really no benefit. Your better off taking the time finding the parts and choosing what is perfect for you. If you haven't already, take a minute to read the water cooling stickies at the top of the section, it answers almost any little questions you may have.

Second that!

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

A kit will save you some money but it may not be fully suitable to your case layout. Most kits tend to come with a bay res which is ok but not recommended.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Xspc rasa kits are fairly good

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Find a radiator you want, find a nice D5 variant pump, CPU block for your socket, bay reservoir/tube reservoir and 6 fittings for the size tubing you want (8) if you get a tube reservoir, and finally the same ID and OD tubing as your fittings. So if you get 1/2"ID x 3/4"OD tubing you need 1/2"ID x 3/4"OD fittings.