Sennheiser's Salacious Soliciting

P e r s e p h o n e

Apparently Sennheiser's new Urbanites are willing to literally engage in BDSM with you ears. 

On a side note, where is the search bar? I knot it's been awhile since I last posted here but where the heck is it now? I can't check if this topic has been discussed already.

Oh, and yes it was because I wanted the S's in the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHYcza8E3g8

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Search was broken so it's gone use "search term site:linustechtips:" in google.

Yes, this has been posted probably 100 times whenever the video made it's way around the internet.

Nobody uses the search function. Look at the audio section. Probably 99% of the threads have been answered multiple times already.

I think the mods need to reinstate the search function. Anybody who posts a question that is totally answered already and easily searchable gets one warning, after that, a perma ban from the subsection, because as it stands, this place is a joke.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Nobody uses the search function. Look at the audio section. Probably 99% of the threads have been answered multiple times already.

I think the mods need to reinstate the search function. Anybody who posts a question that is totally answered already and easily searchable gets one warning, after that, a perma ban from the subsection, because as it stands, this place is a joke.

You think that will stop them?

Perma-banning people for asking questions that have been answered in the undetermined past?

Yes, that's totally a way to run an open and welcoming forum to help people with tech problems.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Perma-banning people for asking questions that have been answered in the undetermined past?

Yes, that's totally a way to run an open and welcoming forum to help people with tech problems.

Cuts out idiots. I'm glad you're with me on this one!

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

We must get at least one "does my headphone need an amp" question daily. I am going to put as much effort into welcoming the terminally lazy as they do into answering their own questions.

We must get at least one "does my headphone need an amp" question daily. I am going to put as much effort into welcoming the terminally lazy as they do into answering their own questions.

10 on the first page alone...

Jesus, who pissed in your cornflakes.

You're doing nothing for the "Audiophiles are elitist arseholes" stereotype

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

10 on the first page alone...

At the very least we don't tell them to get $500 amp for M50x

Audiophiles are elitist arseholes though.

Because it gets boring after awhile...But people are dumb, so we make do..

People are elitist arseholes though.

Because it gets boring after awhile...But people are dumb, so we make do..

Then leave? What's the point in staying if all you're gonna do is be an ass 80% of the time. Why even reply to topics? Unless someone gets something massively wrong?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Then leave? What's the point in staying if all you're gonna do is be an ass 80% of the time. Why even reply to topics? Unless someone gets something massively wrong?

Boring people live boring lives. 

Why don't you leave, since we're clearly rustling your jimmies like there's no tomorrow.

Why don't you leave, since we're clearly rustling your jimmies like there's no tomorrow.

May be as masochistic as we are....which is cool. 

May be as masochistic as we are....which is cool. 

Wasn't telling em to leave, keeps things fun to have haters.

Wasn't telling em to leave, keeps things fun to have haters.

At least is a solid change of pace from "Need amp?" "What's this?" Or "What should I buy?" All about the same question getting answered in more or less the same way. 

At least is a solid change of pace from "Need amp?" "What's this?" Or "What should I buy?" All about the same question getting answered in more or less the same way. 

A welcoming way :3

A welcoming way :3

Or what can now be labeled as an "aloof way" 

Or what can now be labeled as an "aloof way" 

We'll add it to the list of terrible, terrible things that the audio sub does.

We'll add it to the list of terrible, terrible things that the audio sub does.

Duly noted, and how about no audyafeeling discussion in the audio sub section? 

Duly noted, and how about no audyafeeling discussion in the audio sub section? 

How would there be time for oddeyuhphieling between all the amp advice threads.

-snip-

Bend over for points...

How would there be time for oddeyuhphieling between all the amp advice threads.

Yooooooooooooooooooo