Perixx DX-1000 XXL

HeathCliff

First and foremost, I'd like you to understand my reasoning in purchasing an extended mouse mat. This may be useful if you find yourself in the same position as me, so I hope it helps. So...I'm not quite sure as to what the official word for this term is, but to the best of my I abilities, I decided to call it 'chair yoga'. I can't still still why in my chair. Not for even 10 minutes. This results in me having to use my mouse in a surface area no normal mouse mat could ever possibly reach. And as for why I went with the lesser known 'Perixx' brand. It was simply a budget limitation due to the fact I only had £1000 to spend on my entire system.  The other alternatives were both the £30 Razer Goliathus and the Corsair MM200 Extended which were DOUBLE the cost of the one I chose. 

5elifbq.jpg

A9Ure1H.jpg

The packaging is pretty standard. Cardboard box with the mat rolled up inside. Nothing else. Except for that mind numbing smell. The majority of the specification can be found in the link. However, I'll list them here. It's 900mm by 440mm with a 3mm thickness. The initial impression with my Roccat Savu were pretty impressive. There was very little resistance and the texture is really pleasing. Onto my main objective, can it withstand my 'chair yoga'...simply put...yes. And quite amazingly so. I never actually it measured out on my desk when I ordered it, but it pis perfectly on my desk and the amount of room to move the mouse around is amazing. 

wN0cXfm.jpg

NFwUKnF.jpg

As you can see here there is ample room for my Raptor K30 and my roccat SAVU.

So that's my impressions with this after a months worth of useage. If you'd like to ask any questions... go ahead, as I hope I may be of use.

Also, if you'd like me to give my impression of the Roccat SAVU, just ask. It's a pretty ergonomic optical mouse that is simply amazing.

--HeathCliff

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

I have the DX-2000 XXL and it's awesome. I just wish there weren't friggen logo's on it and was just completely black.

my god it's enormous 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?