What died? PSU or Motherboard

So i just installed my new graphics card a Gtx 760 4gb, and after a while of playing, the pc just shutdown instantly and now it won't turn on there is no sing of life no fans start running or anything the only thing working is the button to turn the pc on that actually lights the LED. I removed the card and tried to turn the pc on but doesn't work.

Please help fast and sorry for bad English.

If the leds are lighting up then it may e the mobo as power is getting through, nest thing to do is either check the psu yourself or take it into a pc repair shop and they should check it for you, hopefully for free (we do)

Are you able to test this with a different PSU?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's probably the motherboard.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

So i just tested it and the usb ports are working and i can even charge my phone so it might be the motherboard right?

Can anyone indicate me a cheap motherboard that can handle my Gtx 760 and a Core I5-2400?

Can anyone indicate me a cheap motherboard that can handle my Gtx 760 and a Core I5-2400?

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/biostar-motherboard-h77mu3

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Happened to me on an Asus board. Unplug your power, take out the CMOS battery and wait for around 10 -15 mins for BIOS to reset. You can also use jumper if its there. Does your PSU have enough watts to handle the video card? Let us know the full pc specs if you have time!

Happened to me on an Asus board. Unplug your power, take out the CMOS battery and wait for around 10 -15 mins for BIOS to reset. You can also use jumper if its there. Does your PSU have enough watts to handle the video card? Let us know the full pc specs if you have time!

HI, i realized the i was the one that ruined the motherboard,my gtx 760 has 2 extra power plugs, 6pin and 8 pin. I connected a 6pin to molex that came with the grafics card. and on the 8pin i connected a 8pin to 2x6pin but my psu only had 1 pci-e 6pin connector and i didn't had any other 6pin to molex, so i decided to not wait and just start the computer. my psu is 550W and i checked before bought the graphics card, and i have Ddr3 rams