Replacement tires for a 1/24 Ferrari F50 model kit?

Cy-Fy

I know it is the wrong forum by a long shot but since it IS in the off topic section, I'll give it a go.

Does any one, by any chance, have replacement tires for a Revell 1/24 Ferrari F50 model kit???

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Just call up revells support and say they werent included in the box. They will send you tires for free. The revell support is insanely good.

Just call up revells support and say they werent included in the box. They will send you tires for free. The revell support is insanely good.

thank you very much man, do you have a phone number I could call? Or should I call directly at Germany?

I dont know if they are good at english but i think calling the german number would be best: its 0049 05223-965 0

I dont know if they are good at english but i think calling the german number would be best: its 0049 05223-965 0

great thank you, have you had any personal experience with them? If so, what number did you call?

I called that number and i ordered parts about 3 times for them. In germany it takes up to 4 weeks till arrival but theyre really friendly and do it without complainingg

I called that number and i ordered parts about 3 times for them. In germany it takes up to 4 weeks till arrival but theyre really friendly and do it without complainingg

Awesome man, thank you very much!