Really Nice Cases for inexpensive price ($0 - $75 total $5- $10 leeway)

Looking for full ATX case that's as small footprint as possible, great airflow, inexpensive, windowed side panel, minimalistic design, any combination of these things!

What kind of dollars are you using?

What do you mean by full ATX? --full tower?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What kind of dollars are you using?

What do you mean by full ATX? --full tower?

USD

NZXT S340

I've thought of buying it. The finish is extremely glossy and I know Linus did a review of it but he never mentioned the glossy finish and if it attracts fingerprints 

I've thought of buying it. The finish is extremely glossy and I know Linus did a review of it but he never mentioned the glossy finish and if it attracts fingerprints 

It's the type of glossy that doesn't easily attract fingerprints. I'd recommend it. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I only handled mine a few minutes before it went sent to be painted but I did notice that for being so glossy it didnt attract my fingerprints that bad..Very solid case for price

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

Coolermaster N600 would also be a great choice.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

The only 3 cases that I've tried and that you can still buy are the:

• CM K350: Good looking but it's impossible to do any cable managment, the airflow can be a problem, and it isn't exactly soundproof.
  • CM Storm Trooper: I'm using this on my main pc, awesome case, quite expensive and quite big though.
  • Areocool DS Cube: I'm using this on my HTPC, high quality (didn't expect that from areocool), it's extremely quiet and temperatures are good, though it's small and it's for micro-atx.

A friend has an Areocool predator, it looks really nice but it feels cheap

S340, define r4

Those ^

S340 especially!  :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Those ^

S340 especially! :)

Yes if he doesnt need odd support

Longboarders/ skaters message me!