wrw9wI9.png

INTEL NUC GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 28-31

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 1 Intel NUC D54250WYKH to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome belated holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Entries close December 31 at 4pm PT. The winner will be selected on January 1, 2015.

I hope to win ! 

I honestly would love to have one . its gona be a new way to live wit my things *.*  its hard to explain. but yeah. I give classes and it would be amazing

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

leave a comment to win :D

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

Tiny things are adorable by default. A tiny PC? I'd love to have that as a home server-type thingo. Best of luck to everyone who enters!

I hadn't heard of these until recently but they're extremely cool!

Oh boy 477 pages of entries. Good luck

May as well contribute I guess after this. :S

This is honestly slightly better than my current computer. :(

This would be awesome for my in home steam steaming set-up I want to do, now I just need an AC router  :lol:

I always wanted to try a NUC!but i live in malaysia,and there they barely sell NUCs :( and now i sold my old celeron in hope to try to finish my i5 build but its not enough money :,(

Im Awesome~^_^

I think a NUC would be fun to play with.  Also, my cat was scratching at the screen while I wrote this.