Had a few ideas of what to do with one of these but the funds just haven't been there.

Thank for the chance to win and you guy are one best tech channel on YouTube and Twitch  

I would love one.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Nice giveaway. Gotta Love the size of the nuc's perfect for the living room to be honest :D

This would be pretty cool to win.  :lol:

It might be a hassle to ship things to Korea, but since I do want, I do join the giveaway!

Hope I win xD

who doesnt want a nuc, everybody wants an nuc, whats a nuc by the way? (joking)

Just what my wife wants most! Another computer I don't "need!"

I would love a NUC too :o

System: Corsair 500R | i7 4770k | Coolermaster 212 Evo | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Windforce R9 290 | Evo 840 250GB | Barracuda 2TB | Barracuda 3TB | Dell U2410 LG 23EA63V 

NUC are so awesome and I been really needing a media/stream pc for a long time and this will be perfect

This is quite nice of you guys. I still have a lot of laptop parts laying around, and I'd love to be able to win this, build it up and send it off to @WinNut. He doesn't have much of a PC (crappy netbook) and it would be awesome to help him out. I know he wants one :D

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

i would really love a nuc to stream to my childrens in the living room :) happy christmass everyone