I'd like to use one for as a game streaming device!

Sign me up!  This would be perfect for my room mate, he doesn't even HAVE a PC right now!

Idk what i'd do with it. Maybe as a coaster.

Is that what "water cooling" is?

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Y'know, I had no idea why bear claws would make you hungry until I googled it, and now I'm really hungry. Thank you based Linus.

I wouldn't mind a gettin a lil nuc...

I would love to see it stream real time game play or a how a to set-up stream from a gaming pc.... I would definitely get one after seeing it in action!

How i wished the NUC can be much more affordable...

The size of the NUC is perfect for my limited space on my desk

but the price of a fully equipped NUC is gonna hurt my wallet :(

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

This would be a crazy cool little device to hook up to my TV. Maybe stream some steam games.

Your beautiful giveaways have finally convinced me to make an account here at LTT! I guess I should come here more often since I have been viewing your videos daily for the past two years or so. Really enjoy your videos and information. Thanks for all the cool videos. Always making me want to upgrade my system when I know I don't have the money. Thanks for the giveaways!

didn't win the intel cpu :(, maybe get lucky this time :)