wrw9wI9.png

INTEL NUC GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 28-31

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 1 Intel NUC D54250WYKH to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome belated holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?

Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Entries close December 31 at 4pm PT. The winner will be selected on January 1, 2015.

Would love to have one as a streaming media pc for the loungeroom.

#firsttimeposter #longtimelurker #dontjudge

I just built my very first High end Gaming/Media/Workstation that I have been saving for of 5 years! PC for $2000 bucks and have had a lot of help from a lot of wonderful people on these forums! I would love to have one of these cool little mini PC's so I can stream all my steam games without having to move my new PC up and down stairs and potentially risk breaking it. :lol:

Hi I would love it !!!!!I never being excited like this time ,if I have it ,I will have a lot of fun in my living room .I have been thinking having a mini PC in my house but due to our family can't afford to buy such craziest thing ,I would like to try my best luck to it . Thanks !

#mywifecanusefacebookwhenIamgaming

Lol I hope with this nuc my wife can use facebook while I am playing Battlefield.

Leaving for exchange next year, and a small computer would be nice.

Took me long enough to sign up.. no am not a one time poster, will be active when I can but thought I might give it a shot and enter one of these giveaways for the hell of it.

Visit Open Thoughts with TH3xR34P3R to know whats on my mind, more about me and how to contact me when I am needed. | My Posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s).