Rudder pedals and other stuff worth it?

spwath

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If your really into games that utilize these peripherals i'd say yes. That switch panel is awesome.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

If you're serious about Flight Sim, yes. If not, no.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

No, use that money for irl flying.

isnt that really expensive tho?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

isnt that really expensive tho?

It can be, but it is well worth it. Even if you only take an intro flight and 2-4 lessons for about the same price as that stuff, you won't regret it.

It can be, but it is well worth it. Even if you only take an intro flight and 2-4 lessons for about the same price as that stuff, you won't regret it.

Looking at my local flight school, seems rather expensive.

http://www.rochesterair.com/rates.html

Looking at my local flight school, seems rather expensive.

http://www.rochesterair.com/rates.html

Ouch, I pay about 2/3 those rates.

ill see if there is anything else near me but i dont think so...

checked, looks like thats all their is in my area...

thats lik 150$/hour...