300-400 Euro smartphone

Theo

I have the Galaxy S4/ HTC one M7 in mind but i'd like to know if you would recommend another one which may be better than those two?

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

One-Plus-One?

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

LG G3, Xperia Z2 and OPO. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Probably going for the G3, 390 euros on amazon de 

I personally like both, but I tilt towards Z2 because of the battery life. LG G3 should be great with wireless charging though because it has the option to do that with the accesories.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I personally like both, but I tilt towards Z2 because of the battery life. LG G3 should be great with wireless charging though because it has the option to do that with the accesories.

For battery i have 2 8400mah portable ones so thats not a big issue, only issue so far is some overheating, but not all seem to have that

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

For battery i have 2 8400mah portable ones so thats not a big issue, only issue so far is some overheating, but not all seem to have that

I think all the dragons get toasty and throttle  :lol:

Spoiler

I think all the dragons get toasty and throttle  :lol:

and i just noticed the s5 is like 40euros more,  making decisions even harder

Maybe the Nexus 5? It's a bit hard to get, but it has no bloatware, and it supports the new Android Lollipop :)

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Yeah i got the 32gb version with 3gb ram which is 390, I dont even know why the DE amazon is cheaper but i dont care lol