CS:GO steam sale price

Juggernautilus

So CS:GO usually goes -75% or at least -66% during holiday sales but this year the max has been -50%. Does anyone know if it is going to drop any lower? I need to know this since I have to buy 3 copies. 

So CS:GO usually goes -75% or at least -66% during holiday sales but this year the max has been -50%. Does anyone know if it is going to drop any lower? I need to know this since I have to buy 3 copies. 

No one knows only GabeN

It dropped to -83% for a few hours yesterday.

Dammit, Gaben, Why you gotta do this at my sleeptime...

You can only hope it goes down. Only valve knows that. For $7.50 from what ive played it was well worth it though i understand your dilemma.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

It's 6,99 for an epic game.. jeez.

CS GO is overrated.It's a crap game.

I already own CS:GO and enjoy the 400h I've played. But I need them as prizes for my gaming community.

omg pls dont go down in price ;(

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

No kidding =_=

look on g2a.com for cheap prices on games... i have to say the sale this year is meh at best

look on g2a.com for cheap prices on games... i have to say the sale this year is meh at best

7 dollars or so ATM

If you need three copies, especially as prizes, I sure hope it goes down in price for you. I thought I saw it at 4.99$ yesterday. Maybe it will go back to that, or even lower before the sale ends.

I hope the game gets swarmed by console players. That would be great.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I read a comment on Reddit which said they're trying to reduce the number of hackers, etc., that come in when the game drops so low. No idea how true that is though.