make a Linus tech tips android/IOS app please !

I love the linus tech tips forum and i love to find out what is going on in the tech world and when ever i have a problem i can be sure that the forum can give me an answer  but i have one major problem with it the web view on mobile sucks... like really bad, so im going to put a poll on the thread and if you feel the same way then please answer yes. Im not asking for an immediate build of and app but if that could be put into the new office campaign that would be awesome !  

I love the linus tech tips forum and i love to find out what is going on in the tech world and when ever i have a problem i can be sure that the forum can give me an answer  but i have one major problem with it the web view on mobile sucks... like really bad, so im going to put a poll on the thread and if you feel the same way then please answer yes. Im not asking for an immediate build of and app but if that could be put into the new office campaign that would be awesome !  

you realize you can use tapatalk right?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

*Sits in corner with flagship Windows Phone*

Help me

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

*Sits in corner with flagship Windows Phone*

Help me

Pa's my stomping ground btw

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Would be a very nice addition imo!

Manchester, England

Manchester City Football Club <3

Lewis

There is an Unofficial Linus Tech Tips app on the Google Play store. It is just like the forums but as a mobile version. ( It's still in alpha at the moment)

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

There is an Unofficial Linus Tech Tips app on the Google Play store. It is just like the forums but as a mobile version. ( It's still in alpha at the moment)

I use this one, it isn't so bad. A little confusing at first but you get used to it.

you realize you can use tapatalk right?

i do understand that but i would be nice to have an official Linus tech tips forum app which the hole idea of ther forum thread was about. 

I never knew that people would be so lazy to use a web browser.

If the mobile site is crap, then don't use the mobile site.

Someone already made one for Android I think (Although if I remember correctly, it's unofficial as of yet.)

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Why don't you like the mobile site?

its just designed for viewing on a desktop which makes it abit clunky and sometimes unresponsive. 

Mobile version of the forums in Chrome is far snappier than Tapatalk for me. While providing the basics needed of a mobile app. Plus it's a lot easier to use in managing notifications and all that jazz. I don't see much of a point in developing a new app from scratch that's only going to provide similar functionality. The only real benefit if you want to call it that is push notifications.