A friend and I want to play black ops zombies. We keep having connection issues. One second we can't connect to each other because it keeps saying "Connecting to Game Lobby"... another second we do connect, get into a game and get disconnected 3 minutes later. One his computer it displays "Not enough players to continue", on my computer it displays "Black ops servers not currently available". My computer is fully port forwarded (it's within DMZ) and his computer isn't, but I am the one getting disconnected. We're both on wired connections. He doesn't have access to the settings of the router because the apartment is on lease.

I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD GAME but I REALLY NEED HELP... I bought him the game and I've been trying to make it work since.

Because COD made by Treyarch...

Barely working PC version guaranteed. A lot of people have connection problems in Black Ops Zombies. Treyarch couldn't be bothered by fixing it.
Need to make that new COD game so they can please their Activision overlords for more moneyz

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

Because COD made by Treyarch...

Barely working PC version guaranteed. A lot of people have connection problems in Black Ops Zombies. Treyarch couldn't be bothered by fixing it.

Need to make that new COD game so they can please their Activision overlords for more moneyz

PFFFFFT HAHAHAHA

I've had better luck with treyarch on PC than IW.

As for OP:

You really dont need to do anything special to get it to run, I'm pretty sure you can just send him an invite to your game through steam.

PFFFFFT HAHAHAHA

I've had better luck with treyarch on PC than IW.

As for OP:

You really dont need to do anything special to get it to run, I'm pretty sure you can just send him an invite to your game through steam.

Apparently the game is so broken multiplayer sessions don't work. My end is definitely portforwarded. Not sure about his end. But should this be a limiting factor at all? We connect but disconnect after 4 minutes...one would think this is due to the instability with WiFi connections but we are both smart enough to play through wired networks...

Apparently the game is so broken multiplayer sessions don't work. My end is definitely portforwarded. Not sure about his end. But should this be a limiting factor at all? We connect but disconnect after 4 minutes...one would think this is due to the instability with WiFi connections but we are both smart enough to play through wired networks...

are you hosting a dedicated server, or a listen server?