Cheap/free and easy to run games to play with my friends

alby800

Guns of Icarus

On sale, u can get a 4 pack for about 2 each copy and it's really fun. Teamwork and strategy that's great with friends

*$2 each

Guns of Icarus

On sale, u can get a 4 pack for about 2 each copy and it's really fun. Teamwork and strategy that's great with friends

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think CS:GO and orion:prelude will be enough for the time being, but hopefully soon he will get a decent pc to play games on.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think CS:GO and orion:prelude will be enough for the time being, but hopefully soon he will get a decent pc to play games on.

NP!

I recommend u add it to steam wish list and buy it when it's on sale (which I think happens quite often compared to other games)

conplete tangent but my god do i love motherfucking love pc gaming now. new games that need sli 980s to run at 75fps while some new games that have amazing playthroughs that only require intel or amd graphics integrates. so many games for so many people. that is what i love about pc gaming. no matter your budget you have hundreds of games to play.

conplete tangent but my god do i love motherfucking love pc gaming now. new games that need sli 980s to run at 75fps while some new games that have amazing playthroughs that only require intel or amd graphics integrates. so many games for so many people. that is what i love about pc gaming. no matter your budget you have hundreds of games to play.

truth

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

NP!

I recommend u add it to steam wish list and buy it when it's on sale (which I think happens quite often compared to other games)

on sale for 50% now. personally never seen it lower. for 8.49 cad its a good price. competetive and non competative mods always have lots of people. its worth the 8.49 an it wont go lower than 50% off untill maybe nezt christmass it might go 33% off. but thats a whole year.

I'd get Dino D Day, you can get a four pack for $3 (USD).

Its basically Counter Strike with dinosaurs.

HTID

Worms :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Loadout.

Looks, interesting, might have to get it some other time.