so 780s... They still good?

Luckris

I have been out of the computer stuff for months now. Been more into cars and my job. Trying to sell 2 of them with waterblocks/stock coolers everything for 650$. That a fair price, or too much? I honestly don't know how to price these things. 

Heck If I hadn't of bought my 980 I would've bought them. That's a very competitive price for 2 GTX780s. They're still good, about the same performance as a GTX970.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

That is a very fair price. They go for 300$ with out a block regularly on Hardwareswap. Maybe try listing them over there. Youll probably get flamed a bit if you dont already have a long time Reddit account since you wont have a flair. You could probably get 700$ shipped for them there

That is a very fair price. They go for 300$ with out a block regularly on Hardwareswap. Maybe try listing them over there. Youll probably get flamed a bit if you dont already have a long time Reddit account since you wont have a flair. You could probably get 700$ shipped for them there

I can try doing 700$ on there. Link my eBay account to show I'm legit I guess. Never had a reddit account. Nobody is interested in them on ebay even with free shipping. These 780s been sitting in my closet for months now. Too lazy to buy a new water pump to rebuild my loop, so I figured I'd just sell em and use the money to fix up my car. 

I can try doing 700$ on there. Link my eBay account to show I'm legit I guess. Never had a reddit account. Nobody is interested in them on ebay even with free shipping. These 780s been sitting in my closet for months now. Too lazy to buy a new water pump to rebuild my loop, so I figured I'd just sell em and use the money to fix up my car. 

A link to a Ebay account will go a long way, I say go for it

Your price to expensive should sell them both for a doller, i'll buy em'

970 Da Kings Now!