What to do... o.O

Maheshvara

Okay guys, i like reading stuff, be it comics/manga,books or even magazines, but these last 2 weeks i've been feeling like not reading anything... I know that i'm extremely picky when it comes to choosing books, but i can't ever properly force myself to read measly 1500~ pages of Count of Monte Cristo.... I like this book, a lot, but never got to read it because of school (needed to read stuff for it too...), and now i have the time, but i just can't make myself do it... I could make myself read an LN (with a rather bad english) for 15 hours straight, and can't even do this....

What do you think i should do O.o How to make myself read more O.o Do i take a nice, long nap or what?

Thank's in advance for answering and happy New Years and upcoming holidays :D

I'm confused, you read mangos?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Maybe you've read too much books / whatever readable media? I don't know for sure, but maybe have a sort-of break from reading, like maybe for few days or weeks? You can get bored to any kind of media, and even though for example I like playing games daily, I eventually get bored of them and maybe take a few days long break from gaming. This might not work for everyone or any person, but perhaps it's something you could try?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

.. I don't read so can't speak from  experience...

But whenever I half want to play a game, I force myself to do it and it turns out to be fun usually

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm confused, you read mangos?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga

Maybe you've read too much books / whatever readable media? I don't know for sure, but maybe have a sort-of break from reading, like maybe for few days or weeks? You can get bored to any kind of media, and even though for example I like playing games daily, I eventually get bored of them and maybe take a few days long break from gaming. This might not work for everyone or any person, but perhaps it's something you could try?

I fully understand you. I don't think i can do something other than read... I literally don't have anything to do...

Hanging out with friends? Nope, they like getting drunk, so no thank you

Watching movies/tv series'es? Also bored with that

Play games? I have a over heating shitty laptop, so no....

Go out with a girlfriend? Don't have one and don't have a wish to have one...

I seriously don't know what to do... Will try sleeping, since my average sleeping time in the last week was 5~ hours... But even before i was reading a lot with even less sleep...

It seems that my life is centered too much about reading for me to do anything... Whenever i'm alone i would read something, be it a manga, LN/WN or a book...

If you don't feel motivated to read one particular book, then don't read it?

I like reading, mainly LN, VN and manga, but I still have a particular genre of books that I enjoy more than others. I've often stopped reading a novel after a chapter or two, because it just didn't interest me. There's nothing wrong with you not having the motivation to read something over something else.

That said, I personally mainly read at night, just can't feel motivated during the day. So I read in bed before falling asleep.

If you want some change, try a Visual Novel. Like Ever17, Clannad, Kanon, Air, Muv-Luv, Rewrite, Fate/Stay Night, amongst many other. A few of them have Anime Adaptations, but they pale greatly compared to the Visual Novels.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Yes

Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

Thank me later.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

c0Ly2Mp.jpg

If you don't feel like reading then don't^^ Forcing yourself to read will only result in not enjoying the book

Unless it's a good one. Then you'll be hooked

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"