Glass Panel Monitors

BlackheartRegia

I'm looking for a glass panel monitor. I prefer matte for gaming but glass is significantly easier to clean (lets not even talk about plastic glossy...). Reflection of the glass won't be a big problem because i usually don't game in bright lights. I'm wondering if someone would be able to make/find a list of the best glass displays, or suggest one out of personal experience. Preferred specs are as follows: 

Preferred Specs*

Size: 23" - 27" (or larger if large format. i.e. 21:9, 4K, etc.)

Resolution: 1080p or greater

Refresh Rate: 60Hz or greater

Response Time: 7ms or less

Backlight: LED

Panel Type: TN or IPS 

Bezel: Narrow

Bezel Color: Black, but white or silver is debatable 

Color Reproduction: Good to Great (no blue-ish whites, deep blacks, etc.)

Viewing Angles: N/A (I have a heavily versatile wall mount.)

Stand Versatility: Height, pivot, swivel, tilt (in case no VESA is avalaible)

VESA Compatible: Preferred (Max. 100mm x 100mm)

Suitable For: Movies and FPS gaming, day-to-day computer use

Ports: Display Port, Mini-Display Port, DVI-D, and/or HDMI/HDMI-MHL (for phone)    SCREW VGA!!!!

*EDIT*

*USB 2.0 or 3.0 pass through(s): Gladly accepted, not preferred though.

Curved: Depends

Anti-glare Coating: Preferred

Brand: Any well renowned brand. ASUS, Acer, LG, Samsung, DELL, BenQ, Sharp, etc.

Price: < $550

*all specs can fluctuate based on other adjoining specs

I'm currently eyeing the Acer H236HLbid. Budget friendly, good reviews, impressive bezel (its also available at a local BestBuy), and i found a VESA mount adapter here, http://www.gladiatorjoe.com/ACER-VESA-Adapter-Mount-GJ0A0019.htm. I have a 3-point swivel VESA wall mount with tilt and 360-degree orientation spin.By large format, I'm referring to ones like the LG 34UC67 21:9, or the Monoprice 28" 4K monitor. If Linus Media Group has a made a video over it, please leave a link to it. If not, try to find a trusted reviewer and link that review/video. 

Thank you to anyone that can help me. It is very appreciated.

i dont have a clue but 10/10 very well structured post, if only everyone asking for help would be this precise. 

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-EW2440L-24-inch-Monitor-3000/dp/B00HVCJS8K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419371420&sr=8-1&keywords=benq+ew2440l

I'm assuming it is glass. But there's no VESA mount. To find Glass displays I'm fairly sure just IPS/VA panels will have them. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

i dont have a clue but 10/10 very well structured post, if only everyone asking for help would be this precise. 

Sometimes i think i try to hard to make posts/e-mails perfect. Thank you though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-EW2440L-24-inch-Monitor-3000/dp/B00HVCJS8K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419371420&sr=8-1&keywords=benq+ew2440l

I'm assuming it is glass. But there's no VESA mount. To find Glass displays I'm fairly sure just IPS/VA panels will have them. 

Epic bezel. Nice price. This one is going on the list. Thank you. 

I am currently using one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236287&cm_re=asus_p248q-_-24-236-287-_-Product its color reproduction is superb, and I highly recommend it. At 60 Hz it doesn't have the quickest refresh rate ever, but the colors are damn beautiful. It is VESA 100mm x 100mm compatible, and it has DVI, VGA, HDMI, and Display port.

As far as glass panels go I'd suggest looking at all your options with an open mind. Do the pro's of a glass panel really outweigh the pro's of a matte panel with a great anti-glare coating? That's something you'll have to decide for yourself.

I am currently using one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236287&cm_re=asus_p248q-_-24-236-287-_-Product its color reproduction is superb, and I highly recommend it.

As far as glass panels go I'd suggest looking at all your options with an open mind. Do the pro's of a glass panel really outweigh the pro's of a matte panel with a great anti-glare coating? That's something you'll have to decide for yourself.

I'd prefer glass for easily cleaning. But of course, with all monitors, if all the other specs outweigh the display cover type, ill consider it. Do you suggest a screen cleaner that works really well on matte?

This belongs in the Displays section. I'm moving the thread.
Please post in the correct sub-forum in the future--do not just dump your threads into General Discussion.

The EW2440L is glass but there are plenty of IPS and VA displays that don't use glass. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

This belongs in the Displays section. I'm moving the thread.
Please post in the correct sub-forum in the future--do not just dump your threads into General Discussion.

The EW2440L is glass but there are plenty of IPS and VA displays that don't use glass. 

I didn't know there was a displays section. 

The Dell S2415H fits pretty well, but only has a single HDMI/MHL port and VGA. It has a glossy finish, supports 100mm VESA mounting, and uses a high-grade IPS panel.

The Dell U2414H is a more premium version with dual HDMI/MHL ports, DisplayPort, and MiniDisplayPort, but it does have a light matte coating, sort of a semi-gloss.

You listed "Anti-glare coating: preferred", but just to be clear, anti-glare coating is what a matte finish is.

The Dell S2415H fits pretty well, but only has a single HDMI/MHL port and VGA. It has a glossy finish, supports 100mm VESA mounting, and uses a high-grade IPS panel.

The Dell U2414H is a more premium version with dual HDMI/MHL ports, DisplayPort, and MiniDisplayPort, but it does have a light matte coating, sort of a semi-gloss.

You listed "Anti-glare coating: preferred", but just to be clear, anti-glare coating is what a matte finish is.

Thank you Glenwing. These will both go on the list.