WoW content

waggythegeek

I am considering playing world of Warcraft, but my parents are kinda overprotective. I looked at the esrb rating /description and I think they would be fine with everything but the sexual aspect. There are, apparently, scantily dressed women and speech that references sex. Is there a lot of this, or is it one of those things that only pops up rarely?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

It's just the usual teenage fantasy armor for the ladies. 

Haven't really noticed many sex references though

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You shouldn't get into wow. If you don't get out fast enough it will suck your life away T_T

I don't think it's that bad for sexual content. Although the "scantily clad women" are mostly other players dressed that way and some NPCs.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Bathing suits is about as "bad" as it gets. 

As long as you don't go to roleplay servers you should be fine.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

There are, apparently, scantily dressed women and speech that references sex. Is there a lot of this, or is it one of those things that only pops up rarely?

THE PATRIARCHY DID THIS!

...Howww old are you?

Stalker... Almost high school

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Also, I know that up to lvl 20 is free to play, but what is the cheapest way to keep playing beyond that?

THE PATRIARCHY DID THIS!

?

Explain

It's completely harmless.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Bathing suits is about as "bad" as it gets.

As long as you don't go to roleplay servers you should be fine.

Until his parents ent are over his shoulder and read trade chat...

Stalker? And only play games you meet the rating for :P If you meet the rating you are capable of playing the game.

Before you start playing WoW you need to understand its a subscription based game so you need to play each month not just the game, so if you're parents are willing to pay for the monthly sub then cool otherwise I would suggest looking at free to play mmo's like Rift but all the cool kids are playing WoW.

Cry Havoc!

?

Explain

I thought you were one of those radical feminists. Nevermind.

There are, apparently, scantily dressed women and speech that references sex. Is there a lot of this, or is it one of those things that only pops up rarely?

are you serious? in 9 fucking years i NEVER seen or read anything related to this sentence. your not 5. your in middle school apparently. you are beating off to every bra ad in the sears catalog and denying it just like every other kid almost into high school until you realize every other male is doing the same and denying it too.

fun fact- Alexstrazza walks around in her red panties and she waxes. thats the closest thing WoW gives to "inappropiate" armor... just stop.play hello kitty adventure island until you are in college.

and now i fed the troll. FML

Before you start playing WoW you need to understand its a subscription based game so you need to play each month not just the game, so if you're parents are willing to pay for the monthly sub then cool otherwise I would suggest looking at free to play mmo's like Rift but all the cool kids are playing WoW.

Can you recommend any good ftp mmos? I like storyline and varied attacks.

Can you recommend any good ftp mmos? I like storyline and varied attacks.

Try rift its similar to WoW in some ways but different in others, the whole class system is interesting and you can play around with it to make a class your style of play, not like WoW where there is only 3 different ways to play a classes in most cases.

Cry Havoc!

... Stalker?? For asking your age?? Don't play WoW unless you're willing to grow up.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

I like how I started playing WoW at age 12 and SWG at age 11.

I had already been playing xbox so they really didn't care.

As of now though I hear WoW is utter shit and has been loosing players.

Also most WoW players fucking HATE people under 18.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

... Stalker?? For asking your age?? Don't play WoW unless you're willing to grow up.

Nobody asked you. I was JOKING. I hope you got a sense of humor for Christmas.

So, considering rift. What is it rated, does everyone like it, and where can I download it?

I like how I started playing WoW at age 12 and SWG at age 11.

I had already been playing xbox so they really didn't care.

As of now though I hear WoW is utter shit and has been loosing players.

Also most WoW players fucking HATE people under 18.

WoW isn't utter shit, it's normal for a game to lose its subcount after 10 years of existance. 

So, considering rift. What is it rated, does everyone like it, and where can I download it?

Don't consider Rift over WoW though. WoW is better by a margin