how to clean a mouse?

Tocsin_786

so i have a logitech g502, its getting dirt stuck everywhere now that i've been using it for 4 months. i can clean from under the buttons and stuff but i cant clean the triangle designs on the thumb and finger grips on the sides. how can i clean them. today i tried windex and a tooth brush, but that didn't do much. 

to elaborate the part i want to clean here is a picture. NOTE:::: these pictures are taken from google. im too lazy to take pictures and post it on here. 

500x1000px-LL-1a99bc72_DSCF01671.jpeg

and

IMG_7696.jpg

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

That is a tiny amount of dust just man up and use it like that, if I showed you a close up of the grooves in between the keys on my keyboard you'd probably shit yourself.

Images in OP are not of the actual mouse.

maybe a high pressure blower or fan?

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

maybe a high pressure blower or fan?

its not dust. its the gunk stuck on there from fingers over time. the two pictures are from the internet. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Depends how clean you want it clean.

Easiest is just wipe it down with a damp cloth, use a Q-Tip to get to those hard to reach spots, don't use a sharp or metal tool or you'll scratch it up big time.

If you want to truly clean it, take it apart and wash the plastic parts with soap and water.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

its not dust. its the gunk stuck on there from fingers over time. the two pictures are from the internet. 

oooooooooh

i have no clue then

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

toothpick and alot of patience.

CPU Intel I7-4700MQ @2.4 ghz, turbos to 3.4 

Motherboard  whatever toshiba put in the thing

RAM 8GB 1600mhz 

GPU  Nvidia Geforce GT 740M  

Storage 750Gb 5400rpm   

Cooling  Crappy laptop fan 

Operating System  windows 8 64 bit

01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01000111 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100010 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

lol its just ware and tear, deal with it m8!

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I get that issue a lot. I hate it too. Off the side you can just scrape it off with your nail, but inbetween the keys, try to get something thin and rigid. Sometimes a toothpick works for me, but even something like a sliver of thin cardboard or construction paper, you can get it in the grooves and get it all out.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I get that issue a lot. I hate it too. Off the side you can just scrape it off with your nail, but inbetween the keys, try to get something thin and rigid. Sometimes a toothpick works for me, but even something like a sliver of thin cardboard or construction paper, you can get it in the grooves and get it all out.

thats the tried and true method. i just thought this forum had another way of doing it. maybe some kind of liquid solution or what not. in these situations i would try alcohol pads but the two parts are made of rubber/soft plastic and i dont want to damage them. 

thats the tried and true method. i just thought this forum had another way of doing it. maybe some kind of liquid solution or what not. in these situations i would try alcohol pads but the two parts are made of rubber/soft plastic and i dont want to damage them. 

Unfortunately there's no other way. I imagine you would wipe it with an alcohol swab, but it works plenty fine to just wipe it off with a paper towel or your finger.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Some compressed air would do the trick.

That is a tiny amount of dust just man up and use it like that, if I showed you a close up of the grooves in between the keys on my keyboard you'd probably shit yourself.

whoever you are gtfo if that is your attitude towards people asking questions.

those arent my pictures. i have that gunk stuck on mine after you rest your fingers in those spots for a long time. 

whoever you are gtfo if that is your attitude towards people asking questions.

thanks. he thought the pictures were mine but i just took em off google. 

micro fibre cloth..... wipe it down.

a tooth brush is also good for getting inside the little crevices. (use a new one)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I just clean mine the same as my keyboard.

isopropyl alcohole and a micro fiber cloth

Its all about those volumetric clouds

This changes things significantly...

This changes things significantly...

yea it does, you cant just blow it out. its going to have a presence there forever and all i wanted to know is if there is a solution to the problem. so please stop being an ass hat about it. 

I just clean mine the same as my keyboard.

isopropyl alcohole and a micro fiber cloth

^ This should do perfectly

Q-Tip, you can use alcohol just don't put a ton on, get a q-tip very damp with it. Air duster.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”