Okay then Skyrim.....

Well I got it to work btw, after some tries. Even then it was buggy

one word: bugthesda

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Omg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

tfYHqhG.gif

Don't ask me. I have no idea.

I thought I'd never see that damn horse again

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I had this (okay, slightly different but whatever) happen to me before, it was because of mods. Did a clean install and then added mods one by one until it stopped.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

And this is why you should use Random alternate start mod ;)

I was just going to say this

planning to get into skyrim again, this time I'm mod the shat out of it.

just need that 21:9 mmmmm

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I know I was joking :P

XBAX

2:00 to 2:10

I did had similar (but not the same) issues due to other mods that I was using that alter walking speeds and ended up having to wait like 10 minutes for the caravan to arrive to Helgen. What I did is that I just made a save game as soon as you leave the cave on helgen and whenever I wanted a new game I just loaded that one, used showracemenu and changed to the race and stuff I wanted. Worked out great.

-------

Current Rig

-------