DAC for both speakers and headphones

jasonli0521

Hi guys, can someone recommend some good DACs under $500? I plan to get one for both external speakers and headphones. Ive been read a lot of reviews and and looks like the popular choices are O2 ODAC, Arcam irDAC and Meridian Explorer DAC. Can someone recommend some good DACs? I would use it for both listening to music and playing some games.

thanks

Audioengine D1 and you will have some money left over to buy an amp if you like.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Hi guys, can someone recommend some good DACs under $500? I plan to get one for both external speakers and headphones. Ive been read a lot of reviews and and looks like the popular choices are O2 ODAC, Arcam irDAC and Meridian Explorer DAC. Can someone recommend some good DACs? I would use it for both listening to music and playing some games.

thanks

I use the Schiit modi DAC with my powered monitors and headphone with smsl amplifier...it is only 100$ and is very good for the price,and the looks they are just stunning next to a mac,look at Schiit higher end products if you want more expensive DAC

Audioengine D1 and you will have some money left over to buy an amp if you like.

It already as an amp built in so why waste money in buying a Audioengine D1 if built in headphone amp is never used,better to buy a standalone DAC