Tool for PS3 controller not working

Jerakl
Go to solution Solved by SImoHayha,

24a137c254.png

yea that looks wrong compared to mine......delete this folder and download mine here is the link. Then  hit ScpDriver.exe install again or un-install and install again, then select and hit ScpServer

https://www.mediafire.com/?4f90vza34bypbw9

yea that looks wrong compared to mine......delete this folder and download mine here is the link. Then  hit ScpDriver.exe install again or un-install and install again, then select and hit ScpServer

https://www.mediafire.com/?4f90vza34bypbw9

This seems to have worked!

I'll go test it out in a game.

Is there a way to make it use a PS3 remote?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This seems to have worked!

I'll go test it out in a game.

Is there a way to make it use a PS3 remote?

no am pretty sure you can't use the PS3 Remote....you need to have a USB plugged in to it in order for it to obtain a mac address from the program..plus you would probably need a bluetooth dongle as well. But atleast the controller works right ?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

opinion time. motion joy is stupid easy to use and works with bluetooth dongles.. so u get wireless as well.

no am pretty sure you can't use the PS3 Remote....you need to have a USB plugged in to it in order for it to obtain a mac address from the program..plus you would probably need a bluetooth dongle as well. But atleast the controller works right ?

Yes yes :P

Although with the games I'm playing it might not matter much.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yes yes :P

Although with the games I'm playing it might not matter much.

dont forget to add marked as solved to help others :P

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT