newegg next day shipping + rush info

marat569

Update: I got an email from newegg at 10am NY Eastern with a tracking number, it's shipped via "UPS Next Day Air Saver"

Only info UPS has is:

Edison, NJ, United States 12/19/2014 10:16 A.M. Origin Scan

0FpLbEg.png

I checked the info about the "Next day air saver" option, and it says things come the next business-day around 3pm (currently 1:57pm)

Wondering if 1) I'll get it today 2) They at least deliver on Saturdays since it's a "better service"

Hello, I've ordered something from newegg today via next day shipping + rush service

Order charged around 8:30PM eastern time today (Thursday, 12/18/14); I got all the invoice, card charged, and all that info.

I'm in NYC and sometimes the packages come from the NJ factory, which is quite close. I got a premier account so even thier free shipping usually takes MAX two business days.

I was wondering if the package is going to be here tomorrow (should be), and if not do I get a refund on the next day shipping? I have a premier account and all that.

I didn't get a tracking number yet :/

Thank you, and hope you guys have some answers :)

Because you placed the order later on in the evening, it may not ship out until tomorrow, and than from there it all depends on how fast the delivery company can get it to you I guess..

My experience with newegg.ca is that anything ordered after 5pm is basically pushed into the next day... but with newegg.com It could be different.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Because you placed the order later on in the evening, it may not ship out until tomorrow, and than from there it all depends on how fast the delivery company can get it to you I guess..

Maybe they have a different timezone? Maybe in California (4 hours behind) so it was not that late? If it's next-day and USPS would they count Saturday too [since they deliver on Saturday]

My experience with newegg.ca is that anything ordered after 5pm is basically pushed into the next day... but with newegg.com It could be different.

Well do you pay the 3$ for rush ordering? I find that to be the best 3$ you can spend, or else they take their time charging your card and all that. Also are you a "Premier" member? With Canada do they ship from the U.S, maybe it's the international shipping issue other than the time.

.ca maybe is just a domain they bought (Many companies buy as much TLDs as they can)

Maybe they have a different timezone? Maybe in California (4 hours behind) so it was not that late? If it's next-day and USPS would they count Saturday too [since they deliver on Saturday]

California is 3 hours behind, and if they ship it out tomorrow and it doesn't arrive the same day, I would hope that USPS would deliver on Saturday. 

Well do you pay the 3$ for rush ordering? I find that to be the best 3$ you can spend, or else they take their time charging your card and all that. Also are you a "Premier" member? With Canada do they ship from the U.S, maybe it's the international shipping issue other than the time.

.ca maybe is just a domain they bought (Many companies buy as much TLDs as they can)

we have premier in canada, but for shipping there is regular and express, nothing else (no rush order option). and it ships from either toronto, new jersey or california.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Newegg.ca has a warehouse in Toronto, ON so that's where some of the Canadian orders come from. I'm not sure if they have other warehouses in Canada... I would assume so, but I'm not sure where they are. I only know of the one in Toronto.

USPS (United States Postal Service) does deliver on Saturdays, unlike UPS and FedEX.

Ima go rest, thanks for the comments; I just want my controller so I can finally play some games without the terrible key layouts (far cry 4 and it's damn 5-0 keys)

Shipping is handled by the shipper and not Newegg. So whenever your package gets into the shippers hands that's when your next day shipping guarantee kicks in. Once you get a tracker that's really when the timer starts ticking.

Update: I got an email from newegg at 10am NY Eastern with a tracking number, it's shipped via "UPS Next Day Air Saver"

Only info UPS has is:

Edison, NJ, United States 12/19/2014 10:16 A.M. Origin Scan

I checked the info about the "Next day air saver" option, and it says things come the next business-day around 3pm (currently 1:57pm)

Wondering if 1) I'll get it today 2) They at least deliver on Saturdays since it's a "better service"

I think you're trippin'. It'll most likely get here today since you're in NYC. When ordering things from anywhere, consider any orders placed after normal business hours to be treated like you ordered the next day.

EDIT: Well, I'm not sure how close Edison, NJ is to you. I would count on tomorrow.

I think you're trippin'. It'll most likely get here today since you're in NYC. When ordering things from anywhere, consider any orders placed after normal business hours to be treated like you ordered the next day.

Unless it's not even in the UPS system and newegg just printed out the barcode to stick on the box.

In that case, it will come monday (why spend next day shipping and rush processing then)

Well, you ordered it after normal business hours. We've been over this. Your order was treated like you placed it today and your item will ship today and be there tomorrow.

Well, you ordered it after normal business hours. We've been over this. Your order was treated like you placed it today and your item will ship today and be there tomorrow.

You understand tomorrow = yesterday = no delivering for UPS = I'll get it on Monday = if that's the case after I get my package new-egg is going to give me a gift card for the shipping fees and rush fees for the lies. (I got a 50$ coupon for being on the line for 2 hours saying I lost a 50$ off coupon code [really did])

I'm very good at talking to the "supervisors". 

EDIT: Well, I'm not sure how close Edison, NJ is to you. I would count on tomorrow.

Brooklyn, NY. Google maps says ~1hour30min by car from Edison to Brooklyn

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Brooklyn,+NY/Edison,+NJ/@40.6189248,-74.3257634,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c24416947c2109:0x82765c7404007886!2m2!1d-73.9441579!2d40.6781784!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c3d37f68bea199:0xf22bc5a66f83d4ea!2m2!1d-74.4120953!2d40.5187154!3e0

You understand tomorrow = yesterday = no delivering for UPS = I'll get it on Monday = if that's the case after I get my package new-egg is going to give me a gift card for the shipping fees and rush fees for the lies. (I got a 50$ coupon for being on the line for 2 hours saying I lost a 50$ off coupon code [really did])

I'm very good at talking to the "supervisors". 

You're right. UPS won't deliver on a Saturday. So you think Newegg should give you a gift card for your general lack of how business works? I'm also guessing that being "very good at talking to supervisors" means that your gonna call and be whiny until you get your way. Enjoy your package on Monday and bitching out the people who got it to you...

You're right. UPS won't deliver on a Saturday. So you think Newegg should give you a gift card for your general lack of how business works? I'm also guessing that being "very good at talking to supervisors" means that your gonna call and be whiny until you get your way. Enjoy your package on Monday and bitching out the people who got it to you...

Doesn't matter, i'll get a ~15$ newegg card; and just because I don't know doesn't mean they don't want to be responsible for loosing a customer. The "Please tell your boss that you've lost a customer due to the sole reason of your customer support [x name]", right away they give me what I'm calling for.

I've had the same 1 year new member promo on my internet for over a decade ^_^ Call and complain. I spent two hours once because they wanted to charge 20$ installation fees, made them think what's more impotent, years of service or 20$; because "I was willing to switch ISPs just because they charge no installation fee out of spite".

(Law teaches well).

One thing to note; Doesn't matter if you're wrong or if you're right; just don't give up without a fight! [Wow that rhymed]. 

Doesn't matter, i'll get a ~15$ newegg card; and just because I don't know doesn't mean they don't want to be responsible for loosing a customer. The "Please tell your boss that you've lost a customer due to the sole reason of your customer support [x name]", right away they give me what I'm calling for.

I've had the same 1 year new member promo on my internet for over a decade ^_^ Call and complain. I spent two hours once because they wanted to charge 20$ installation fees, made them think what's more impotent, years of service or 20$; because "I was willing to switch ISPs just because they charge no installation fee out of spite".

(Law teaches well).

One thing to note; Doesn't matter if you're wrong or if you're right; just don't give up without a fight! [Wow that rhymed]. 

I see you're in the "something for nothing" crowd. Tells me a lot about you.

I see you're in the "something for nothing" crowd. Tells me a lot about you.

Well I am a law student; and the less you work for a dollar the more it's worth.

It's not "something for nothing", free things are awesome, yes. It's more "If I can get/take it, why not?"

In this case, I can speak to a supervisor for hours, tell them some stories, say i can't understand them and that they're incompetent, then get a supervisor, act nice/sweet to him/her; tell him/her how badly I was treated by the former employee and my situation (shipping in this case), and boom bam another newegg giftcard. [i got the formula down]

Well I am a law student; and the less you work for a dollar the more it's worth.

It's not "something for nothing", free things are awesome, yes. It's more "If I can get/take it, why not?"

In this case, I can speak to a supervisor for hours, tell them some stories, say i can't understand them and that they're incompetent, then get a supervisor, act nice/sweet to him/her; tell him/her how badly I was treated by the former employee and my situation (shipping in this case), and boom bam another newegg giftcard. [i got the formula down]

Whatever makes you sleep at night.  B)

Whatever makes you sleep at night.  B)

Did I forget to mention all this is paid by tax payer money; I get a good 5k/semester cash for keeping my GPA by various state and federal honor societies (on top of free tuition)

Did I forget to mention all this is paid by tax payer money; I get a good 5k/semester cash for keeping my GPA by various state and federal honor societies (on top of free tuition)

You're so proud. You'll make a living one day (you're a student so you don't know dick yet) by screwing people over. Might as well go public defender. Your head's already there.

Have you ever stopped to think the stuff your pulling may cost someone their job? All so you can get a $15 gift card? Society doesn't need you.

I don't know how to tell if this works for you or not, but I used Newegg.com for three separate purchases when I was building my PC (PSU, Case, Cooler around 100 for each) and they delivered them next day. An unmarked van rolled up to my house and delivered them to the door. I selected their free shipping option, or their cheapest. I'm a cheapskate and can't remember what it was but it was their lowest shipping option.

The service was great.

I live within 80 miles of City of Industry which has one of their bases. I think that had something to do with it. How close do you live to Newegg OP?

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/