Ways to convince someone for the Oneplus One

tryphaa

So my sweet dear mother does not like that the Oneplus One is not sold in stores. She thinks its really shady, and all of that. It's on sale right now, and I dont want to have to pay a markup to get one. Any specific ways to convince her it's perfectly fine? She'll listen to anyone but me.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

To be fair, it is pretty shady; if I wasn't into tech, I wouldn't buy off a non-established company.

Why not a Sony or a Samsung or a Nexus 5?

Compatible with Windows 95

To be fair, it is pretty shady; if I wasn't into tech, I wouldn't buy off a non-established company.

Why not a Sony or a Samsung or a Nexus 5?

I don't like any of the Sony phones, Touchwiz is annoying to me, and it's basically a direct upgrade from the Nexus 5.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

I don't like any of the Sony phones, Touchwiz is annoying to me, and it's basically a direct upgrade from the Nexus 5.

But it's not you you're buying for, it's your mum. Touchwiz is great for older people.

But it's not you you're buying for, it's your mum. Touchwiz is great for older people.

I'm getting it for myself, she's spotting me the cash until I get the rest for Christmas

I'm getting it for myself, she's spotting me the cash until I get the rest for Christmas

My apologies, was confused by the initial ambiguity in your first post

In that case, just say that if it goes wrong, it's on you. Say that you will have to put up with some shitty phone if you're wrong about this, persuasive tones are best.

tell her that its not avaible in the stores to keep the cost low

what else i mean its a good phone at a more than good price. for its specs

Edited by s3ns3