Are 2 gtx 550 tis in sli futureproof for bf4 etc.?

pewpewmerica

I get ~40 fps in ultra 1080p in bf3 if that helps 

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

At 1080p i would say medium or low settings if they even scale well. But don't take my word for it, wait for it to come out and then test .

Is it futureproof? For what? Assuming "console level" graphics, no it's not.

Disclaimer: Console level is 1080p @ medium details getting 60FPS with no AA.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Is it futureproof? For what? Assuming "console level" graphics, no it's not.

Disclaimer: Console level is 1080p @ medium details getting 60FPS with no AA.

Depends on what consoles you're referring to. The 360 and PS3 run at 30FPS, oftentimes less than that.

Single GTX 660 Ti does a better job in full HD 1080p on ultra. avg. 50 FPS on ultra 64 player multiplayer.

Finishing up my build...

Depends on what consoles you're referring to. The 360 and PS3 run at 30FPS, oftentimes less than that.

Now that the new ones have been announced (XB1, PS4), I'm talking about those.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Should run ok unless there is smoke, you will get a lot of spikes and maxed out doesnt seem possible over 30fps. Medium or high should be fine, maybe 2x AA.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1