i3 or i5?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Here is a review from Eurogamer discussing the bottlenecking with the G3258. They came to the conclusion that a GTX 750Ti was probably the best combination with a heavily overclocked G3258.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-pentium-g3258-review

Here's nanosuit's Watch Dogs CPU simulation video:

-Who let the dogs out? woof woof woof woof-

And his G3258 simulation video:

-I cry everytim-

Thanks, that video helped me a lot, I'll go with the i3 since it saves me some money.

personaly i would grab an i5-3470 or i5-3570 on amazon or used market and i would call it a day.

Are you the guy with the watch dog video that has a CPU comparison ? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Are you the guy with the watch dog video that has a CPU comparison ? 

yes i made a video about that a little while ago.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

yes i made a video about that a little while ago.

Can you give me a link, Linus videos and others made people think they can pair an high-end card with the Pentium G3258.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Can you give me a link, Linus videos and others made people think they can pair an high-end card with the Pentium G3258.

Here is a review from Eurogamer discussing the bottlenecking with the G3258. They came to the conclusion that a GTX 750Ti was probably the best combination with a heavily overclocked G3258.

-Who let the dogs out? woof woof woof woof-

-I cry everytim-

Thanks, that video helped me a lot, I'll go with the i3 since it saves me some money.

Thanks this will help.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Thanks this will help.

love it when those videos are shown, they represent how the CPU's perform in modern games when paired with a ''somehwhat'' higher-end GPU...i think they are well done and fair.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR