Please help me choose a headset for christmas :)

JigglyPufflez

So christmas is just around the corner and my old headphones (Razer Krakens, I know I hate myself too) have been dead for a couple months now, and now I'm wanting to buy some new headsets. A couple things though,

My Mic and Headphone jacks on the computer/motherboard are screwed, thanks to my dog, who pulled on the wire while I had my razer krakens completely screwed them rendering them useless. Thus I'm forced to use a USB headset, that also includes a mic. These are the ones I've come to terms with.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=30022&cPath=371 Planttronics Gamecom 788 USB 7.1 surround ($89)

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29588&cPath=998 Siberia V2 Full Size USB headset black ($99)

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=21230&cPath=998 Siberia V2 Full Size USB headset Frost Blue ($119) Is there really much of a difference between the colours? This one does cost more.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=27314&cPath=998 Gamdias Hephaestus USB Gaming Headset ($115)

Frankly, I've got my eyes on either of the Siberias, because they are a well known brand, never heard of Gamdias. Regardless, I'm open to any suggestions, if you wish to suggest a different phone please remember

• Must include build in mic
  • Must use a USB connection
  • Aussie stores/Prices

Thanks in advanced for any help! If you have any questions, to help you in deciding a headset for me feel free to ask. 

*Note* I play FPS games mainly, will be getting Far Cry 4 and maybe Borderlands the pre sequel.

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

hyper x cloud.

you could follow tek sydicates headset build guide. much better bang for buck

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

hyper x cloud.

you could follow tek sydicates headset build guide. much better bang for buck

Did you read my post? I clearly stated it needed to use a USB connection

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Did you read my post? I clearly stated it needed to use a USB connection

Are both of them dead? There are usually two sets of headphones jacks. One on the mobo and one on the front panel of the case. And I'm pretty sure there are front panel expansion devices that have a headphone jack and are pretty cheap.

Corsair Vengeance 1500/2100 are both outstanding value,

Logitech G35 and G960 are often found on sale as well.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Are both of them dead? There are usually two sets of headphones jacks. One on the mobo and one on the front panel of the case. And I'm pretty sure there are front panel expansion devices that have a headphone jack and are pretty cheap.

It was the mobo that broke first, forcing me to use the front one in the case, then that got tugged on my by myself, breaking that, now I have to use the usb unfortunately. So yes both are broken :(