Silverstone EB01?

spwath

Good dac? i can get one used for 25$.

What would be a good amp to pair with that and akg k7xx (k702 65th aniversery)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Mayflower Electronics Objective 2

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Used $25!? They are $209 new in Australia!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

How much money are you willing to spend?

Not too much, probably 100$ max, preferably less. Used is fine.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Used $25!? They are $209 new in Australia!

So that DAC would be a great deal?

Not too much, probably 100$ max, preferably less. Used is fine.

Try to get a Schiit magni then, they are 100 new, so they should be under that used.

From reviews it seems to be fairly capable and for that price you can't go wrong

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

From reviews it seems to be fairly capable and for that price you can't go wrong

And it's Silverstone so it's pretty

And it's Silverstone so it's pretty

go for it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Any other opinions? I mean Silverstone doesn't really make audio stuff, but they are pretty good at everything.

Ehhh I'd say try it since it's only $25.

+8$ shipping.

I would need an amp to, correct?

No, it has one.

It does?? Why do they also sell an amp?

+8$ shipping.

I would need an amp to, correct?

No, it has one.

It's a combo unit. They're quite common. Sometimes I get lazy and just say dac when it's a dac/amp combo. 

I don't see a headphone output?

EDIT: it comes with an RCA to 3,5mm jack adapter.. idk if that'll work tho?

Edited by Lauen

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I don't see a headphone output?

EDIT: it comes with an RCA to 3,5mm jack adapter.. idk if that'll work tho?

Its what I do, no reason it shouldnt

It's a combo unit. They're quite common. Sometimes I get lazy and just say dac when it's a dac/amp combo.

Then I'm def buying it!!! Right now!

I don't know, seems a bit suspicious to it being a dac/amp combo, tho

12-162-002-02.jpg

12-162-002-03.jpg

For starter, it got no volume knob, and I didn't see any remote controller. Also in the back, it only says USB DAC. Usually dac/amp combo devices don't forget to mention it being a combo. This might be a DAC only, like the modi. 

12-162-002-02.jpg

12-162-002-03.jpg

For starter, it got no volume knob, and I didn't see any remote controller. Also in the back, it only says USB DAC. Usually dac/amp combo devices don't forget to mention it being a combo. This might be a DAC only, like the modi. 

Meh, i ordered it, ill see.

Then I'm def buying it!!! Right now!

Its what I do, no reason it shouldnt

12-162-002-02.jpg

12-162-002-03.jpg

It's got a TI NE5532 according to the Silverstone page though. and the TI NE5532 is one of the best headphone amps for the price, with 0.3 ohm output impedance too.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

It's got a TI NE5532 according to the Silverstone page though. and the TI NE5532 is one of the best headphone amps for the price, with 0.3 ohm output impedance too.

Hmm, well ill see when it arives. Ordered, will arive before the 22nd

Wait, keep in mind, i belive this is the EB01, not the EB01-E. This is the one http://silverstonetek.com/legacy.php?pid=112&area=en&model=eb01&tno=6