Fractal Design Define R5 Review

FunkyFeatures

FFS dude even Fractal said it doesnt work! ->

''Due to the angled portion of the motherboard tray, the largest motherboard form factor that will fit is the ATX. This design differs from the R4, where the motherboard tray was flat, and if you were willing to sacrifice the cable routing holes, you could mount an EATX motherboard. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Fractal Support''

Did you not see my updated comment you pleb?

Jeez, some people are right rare ones.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I know what you are on about. The board will fit in the standoffs. The tray will need the curved lip at the end to be straightend out for perfect fitting though.

<- This? If you need to mod the case in order for it to fit - it doesnt fit you ''pleb''.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W