Asus Maximus VII Impact build

my suggestion would be to go ahead and start putting it togheter mate...what else can i say...good luck and have fun!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Don't forget to work in an anti static environment and touch the case frequently ( if you don't have an anti static wrist strap).

Build outside the case first to test the core components.

That's all from me.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Build already. Also no need for a wrist strap I rebuilt my computer on carpet

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

For the Water loop, My plan is to use the Swiftech H220-X All-in-One Liquid Cooling Kit and customize it by adding the cpu and gpu block into is. The EK loop wont fit in the case as i want to. I will post the sketch layout in a bit.

All those nice parts....and then the monitor...which makes me want to bang my head into a wall. Please tell me that's a short term solution.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

What is the short term solution? The monitor on the list is not what i am going to use... I choose it for now. Prob when Christmas and there are sales on monitors i will pick up 3 good ones.

The blue/red mirage as been applied. looking great so far. Some will be applied to the inside of the case, so when the lighting chances color the inside of the case will change color as well.

All

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...