Application to Play TV Shows in Succession?

RelentlessAF

Hey guys, so whenever I feel like going to bed at night sometimes I like to watch TV on my PC that we have stored on my PC (namely Burn Notice and SpongeBob) and it always bothers me to have to get up and change the episode manually, major first world problem but still. Are there any applications where I can just have each of the videos play one after another without me having to do anything? Or can I do this with VLC/ Windows Media Player?

Hey guys, so whenever I feel like going to bed at night sometimes I like to watch TV on my PC that we have stored on my PC (namely Burn Notice and SpongeBob) and it always bothers me to have to get up and change the episode manually, major first world problem but still. Are there any applications where I can just have each of the videos play one after another without me having to do anything? Or can I do this with VLC/ Windows Media Player?

you can add video to playlist on VLC. only way i can think of doing it. or buy a chrome cast and cast it through your phone. and burn notice is hands down one of the best series you will encounter 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

What a weird combo of shows...

I'm 99% sure VLC can do that (depending on whether it's local files or if it's being streamed)

Another alternative would be to buy a wireless mouse or set up a teamviewer/tablet/phone.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I personally use Plex, but that's because my media is stored on my server.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Plex has an option for continuous playback but I'm unsure if it'll follow a series, it's a beta option but has worked well for movies.

Plus we use Plex with our Roku Sticks and have been working great with 10-20mbps streams wirelessly on 5GHz AC wireless.