best "feeling" mouse

with all the choices out there for gaming (with many extra buttons and whatnot) I just want to know what mouse has the best feeling on the palm? regardless of having a lot, or no extra buttons.

Depends on your hand and what you mind comfortable. Personally, I find that my Corsair Raptor M40 is perfect for me.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Everyone is different and has different preferences, as well as using mince with different grips.

The best way to know is to go to a PC store and try all the mice yourself.

I like how my M95 feels for my claw grip, but that doesnt particularly mean that you would like it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Everyone is different, if you use a palm grip I recommend a larger type mouse. I use the palm grip and I use a G400s, but something from steel series like the sensei also works well w/ palm

Watch me live on twitch every night! Click Here♥

Everyone is different and has different preferences, as well as using mince with different grips.

The best way to know is to go to a PC store and try all the mice yourself.

I like how my M95 feels for my claw grip, but that doesnt particularly mean that you would like it.

hmm never knew that we can try out the different mice at the PC stores, some stores here keep the "good" mice (usually always razer) locked behind glass panels so I don't know if they'll be okay with letting me try, especially if I'm not gonna buy one yet.

What you can do is find pictures online to get a general idea of what size/shape they are, I know that others on these forums have pictures comparing the latest mice from different brands.

If you're having trouble deciding, then an ambidextrous mouse might work; the Razer Deathadder *Taipan, for example.

EDIT:  Taipan is ambi, not DA.  Whoops.

[witty signature]

You really, really, need to hold the mice yourself to find what fits best for you. For example, I was really taken aback when I received my Mionix Naos 7000 by how small it actually turned out to be. Then again, I also liked the SideWinder mice. And I thought that the SteelSeries Rival would be a long, thin mouse, but it turned out to be a nearly perfect fit for me. And I was surprised by how much I hated the newer DeathAdders despite loving the Zowie EC1 Evo to bits.

And sometimes, it's not about just the shape. For example, I switched  out from the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 because I disliked how its sidebuttons felt. I also ditched the SideWinder X8 because of its scrollwheel.

If you're having trouble deciding, then an ambidextrous mouse might work; the Razer Deathadder, for example.

If you're having trouble deciding, then an ambidextrous mouse might work; the Razer Deathadder, for example.

The DeathAdder is one of the most famous right-handed mice. Nothing ambidextrous about it, except that there's both a right-handed and a left-handed version out there.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

I previously used the portable ratm and that was pretty small and uncomfortable. After switching to the logitech g502,the mouse feels a lot better in the hand.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

My favorite mouse is the Corsair M65. It's great for a fingertip/claw grip which is what I use. I have small hands.

You can be safe as can be and get a Logitech G602 or G400s. Both are great for palm grip. G400s of the two is much smaller.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

My Razer Naga feels wonderful in my opinion. Zero complaints whatsoever.

I've also felt the Logitech G502 Proteus Core in BestBuy. I think it feels amazing as well, and it may be my next mouse.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Using a R.A.T. 7. Probably the most comfortable mouse I've had. Wouldn't recommend it though, it is ab*tch to clean, sometimes gets stuck on the X-axis, and the 'sniper-button' doesn't work... Going to a G402 soon. Will be a change.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

The DeathAdder is one of the most famous right-handed mice. Nothing ambidextrous about it, except that there's both a right-handed and a left-handed version out there.

Eh? Wasn't it symmetrical? Or am I thinking of something else?

EDIT:  Ahh, I was thinking the Taipan:

513C40QTGjL._SL1000_.jpg

[witty signature]