Go to solution Solved by ERSCreeper,

Minimum:
Dual core CPU
GTX 460
4GB of system memory

Recommended:
i7 2500(i5), 2600, 2700
GTX 670 or better

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/10/17/star-citizen-system-requirements-modding-and-potential-microstransactions-detailed/

Star citizen is the only game i'm really looking forward to besides battlefront 3, do you guys think i'll be able to max it out and have it be playable (at least 50 fps)?

My specs:

FX 8350 @ 4.6 ghz

gigabyte 990fx ud5

16 gb gskill sniper ram @ 1866 mhz

660ti 2gb 2 way sli

Monitor res: 1920x1080

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Only one way to find out! But I'm sure it would at only 1080p. 

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Not a clue. Ask again when it's out.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm going to be building a new rig just for that game hahaha I'm gonna go for the 780 equivalent of that generation of cards