best 18$ dollar anything

Killswitch49

Do you guys recommend something for under 18.66 TOTAL (with 13% tax and shipping to Canada). I have 18.66 left on a prepaid mastercard an i want to use it. I would prefer for it to be tech related. It could be anything, some steam games, some stupid amazon shit or whatever else. Thx

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

spin tires or deposit it to you paypal

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Moving it to PayPal is a good idea, or wait for the Steam Holiday Sale and see how many games you can pick up.

^^^^^^ put it in your paypal and buy csgo skins ^_^

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Moving it to PayPal is a good idea, or wait for the Steam Holiday Sale and see how many games you can pick up.

Thx, why not.I was thinking of that but never experienced a full blown steam sale before so i wasn't sure. I would pick your answer as the best but he button is no where to be found.

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

Beer.

Beer + anything tech related = awesome. ;)

Lol it sucks but underage, either way i already got enough beer around the house.

A decent capacity micro SD card in anticipation for the new Nintendo 3DS if you're into them?

do you think the metro redux bundle (last light and 2033) for 18.69 is a good deal or should i wait, or should i get the mass effect trilogy. Do you recommend any of those?

do you think the metro redux bundle (last light and 2033) for 18.69 is a good deal or should i wait, or should i get the mass effect trilogy. Do you recommend any of those?

Look on G2a you could probably find those for cheaper.

Edit: Redux for much cheaper

https://www.g2a.com/metro-redux-steam-cd-key-preorder-global.html

Honestly I've never played any of the games from those series. Maybe watch some let's plays and review and see if they're something you'd enjoy.

Look on G2a you could probably find those for cheaper.

Edit: Redux for much cheaper

https://www.g2a.com/metro-redux-steam-cd-key-preorder-global.html

Another good tip, check out other websites like the Humble Store and GOG.com for sales. Humble has their winter sale on right now I believe.

Lazaretto Album by Jack White

Beer.

Beer + anything tech related = awesome. ;)

haha you are perfectly right! beer + video game (call of duty, this is highly tech related ) maybe? lol

Half tech geek, own all kinds of new RC heli, quadcopter, boat, car version, Chinese teacher