Problem with Games and Overclock

So... I just noticed that when i play WoW(not any other game) my GPU only goes to stock regular clock(will be pictures) and i have OC my GTX 670 windforce to 1.2ghz and it's stable. But as mentoned when i play wow i have only 980... The "regular" boost clock is 1059mhz. This is makeing me NUTS! since i can play all my other games with that OC i dont know what the heck to do... 

Have tried just about anything to adress this but nothing seems to be "unlocking" that clock for WoW...

I dont really know if some other hardware is causeing this malfunction like CPU, RAM or something else...

So i now turn to you after a few days of headache and googleing to find the awsner... Is this a programing thing from Blizzard that does this or something i have done or failed to do.

This is with WoW running. post-27438-0-57548700-1371400430_thumb.j

And this is with Planetside 2 running. post-27438-0-15746300-1371402470_thumb.j

As you can see the Clocks are diferent....

This is my first post so dont hate xD

3570k @ stock, Asus P8Z77-V, 16GB 1600MHZ Corsair vengance. Samsung 830 128GB, GTX 670 Windforce @ 1.2GHZ, 650 Watt PSU from Corsair. Case CoolerMaster Storm Trooper

Could be GPU boost. Wow isn't that intensive and so doesn't need the clocks, while planetside is in comparison so it's beneficial to have some extra clocks

Could be. but shouldnt since the game can run at 60 FPS but it aint. So in my head it must be something else... But i might be wrong

3570k @ stock, Asus P8Z77-V, 16GB 1600MHZ Corsair vengance. Samsung 830 128GB, GTX 670 Windforce @ 1.2GHZ, 650 Watt PSU from Corsair. Case CoolerMaster Storm Trooper

Could be. but shouldnt since the game can run at 60 FPS but it aint. So in my head it must be something else... But i might be wrong

Pretty much what YoungDelinquent said, I play alot of Gmod with Vsync to keep my aggresive fan curved card quiet, uses 20% of the cards power so it idles at around 870Mhz apposed to my 1.24Ghz boost.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

So... I just noticed that when i play WoW(not any other game) my GPU only goes to stock regular clock(will be pictures) and i have OC my GTX 670 windforce to 1.2ghz and it's stable. But as mentoned when i play wow i have only 980... The "regular" boost clock is 1059mhz. This is makeing me NUTS! since i can play all my other games with that OC i dont know what the heck to do... 

Have tried just about anything to adress this but nothing seems to be "unlocking" that clock for WoW...

I dont really know if some other hardware is causeing this malfunction like CPU, RAM or something else...

So i now turn to you after a few days of headache and googleing to find the awsner... Is this a programing thing from Blizzard that does this or something i have done or failed to do.

This is with WoW running. attachicon.gifcomputer.jpg

And this is with Planetside 2 running. attachicon.gifPlanetside2.jpg

As you can see the Clocks are diferent....

This is my first post so dont hate xD

I'm not an Nvidea guy so I cant really help, might be some sort of sleep mode?

And welcome to the forums!