Best Time Machine-esque backup software for Windows 7?

VMaxMuffin

Hey guys, quick question on backup software.

Basically I want the most time machine-like software for Windows 7, because I really like it for OSX, and whilst Windows Backup seems to be doing the job I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for better programs?

Basically the main features I want is that it has incremental backup, is easy to "set and forget" (and will automatically resume when the backup drive is reconnected like time machine), and I also would prefer a method that has the files easily manually accessible if I wish (although if you can give an argument why another method of backup storage that's not manually accessible is better then I'm all ears). Also, given that I have 3 drives, all of which I want backed up, the software will need to be able to handle this as I can see it being a potential issue (however my 1.5TB of internal drives all up is less than the 2TB backup drive so space is not an issue).

Thanks.

Deep freeze give it a try you won't regret it.They have a 30day free trial so there's nothing to lose and beside is a very very powerful tool

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Deep freeze give it a try you won't regret it.They have a 30day free trial so there's nothing to lose and beside is a very very powerful tool

Not sure deep freeze is anything like Time Machine

@VMaxMuffin honestly there is nothing on windows that works like time machine, you can use things like shadow copy on windows but its not the same

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@VMaxMuffin honestly there is nothing on windows that works like time machine, you can use things like shadow copy on windows but its not the same

Yeah but i can't think of anything better if he wants such thing...

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Yeah I think I'll just keep using Windows backup for now. I'll report back if I discover anything.

File History does the same thing, just need to go to "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\File History" and click "Restore Personal Files"

That's only Windows 8 though AFAIK. Can't find it in W7 at least.

Darn, Windows 8 has these features. I use it daily!

I don't think there is an integrated feature like that on Windows 7. 

I think Acronis has some backup features though.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz