Skyrim modding problem

LittlePeters

Recently on skyrim Installed a bunch of graphics mods, including realvision enb and all of its required mods. I am positive that I have installed it correctly. My skyrim will load into the game and run fine with all the mods, until I try to fast travel or do anything that requires a loading screen. The game closes out immediately if I try to do so. It will even do this when I try to wait in order to skip to day. Any ideas on the cause of this problem?

Are you sure you don't have conflicting mods such as multiple water mods?

Usually a reinstall will help you by the way. If you don't have that many mods installed..

@LittlePeters be sure to follow your topics with the button in the top right

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Modding Skyrim is an art. If you want to do it with stability, you gotta slowly add more and more mods to your collection instead of dumping them all in at once ex: Installing tweaks on a jailbroken iphone has a similar argument to it.  This makes these things much easier to troubleshoot but with enough effort (and a lot of google), you can probably still find the problem. 

check your enblocal.ini settings - maybe some values are set too high or low for you system

also double check enbhost.exe is set to run as administrator

what are the other mods you installed besides realvision and the ones associated with it

Try to disable Skyfall(w/e it is) and realistic water two. 

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack