Who has finished The Last of Us? (Possible spoiler alert)

orangecat

Freaking awesome game naughty dog is by far one of my favorite developers. The story mode was simple amazing almost like reading a book. The game took me about 12 hours to beat but it was worth it except the few parts wen i got stuck because of something not being obvious enough or way to hard. The only thing I disliked about the game was the big brute guys who are like clickers. These guys take way to many bullets to kill and instant kill you if they touch you. I also didn't like the transporting the girl over water with a wood pallet that got old real quick but other then that the game was awesome.

My brother bought it and is working through it. I walk in from time to time to watch stuff, but I'm trying to wait and ignore him to play it myself.

From what I've seen, I'm going to enjoy this epic game. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

My brother bought it and is working through it. I walk in from time to time to watch stuff, but I'm trying to wait and ignore him to play it myself.

From what I've seen, I'm going to enjoy this epic game. 

Its sooo epic.

still haven't finished it

but its the best game i played since 2007

ive been "borrowing" every game i played and only bought the ones i liked which are like 20 games the past 5 years and borrowed over a 100+

games have been really bad these few years

will buy this game 2 times just to support them

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.