Reccomendations for cheap earbuds (w/ mic)

JJ^4884

Hey!

My family is looking for decent earbuds on the cheap. I want to give them the best sound possible for the money, however, I don't want the cost to be exorbitant. I used to have a pair of Monoprice 9927's but they broke. My family does not want anything that looks wierd just for sound quality. My sister used a decent pair of Dynex earbuds we got from Best Buy a long while ago. Now I want them to have a mic included with their earbuds. Any recommendations. I already posted a forum on head-fi about this and the JVC marshmallows they recommended look decent. What are your thoughts?

NOTE: buying for 3 people ; again : NOTHING EXORBITANT

Head-fi forum: http://www.head-fi.org/t/745459/earbuds-with-mic-with-multiple-colors

Thanks for your help

Earpods are terrible as far as i've heard. Any other reccs?

Earpods are terrible as far as i've heard. Any other reccs?

Earpods are very good for their price. The old Apple earbuds are bad, however. Those are two different products and I think many people think they are the same.

Ttpod T1S possibly? I am enjoying my open box pair. They look like robot teeth. :)

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

The Panasonic RPTCM125K look decent. I have multiple pairs of the similar RPHJE120K model, and they sound great.

Earpods are actually quite good for the money, unless you get a fake pair. There are TONS of fakes, and the only way to guarantee that you get a genuine pair is to buy them directly from apple. If you do this, they're actually quite good, especially for the price. I'd say go with them, I actually prefer earpods over my Sennheiser CX 300-II, which are $30.

The new earpods are actually pretty good, far better than the old earbuds.

The sennheiser MM30G are good, they're basically the CX300 with an inline controller. There's a version that works with android and IOS phones

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •