asus P8P67 EVO motherboard

8gb 1333mhz  Ram

500 Watt PSU

Dual GTX 550 ti 

Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Big-Tower

An extra fan no clue what is is called but the radius is 4cm

1TB harddrive

Your thoughts?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

If i where i would have gotten him a gtx 650 ti boost or an hd 7850.

Did you buy all these parts recently, or were they just lying around or something? Looks alright though. Upcoming high-end games would probably have to be played in High or less though.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

My thoughts are: "I wonder if there are any pictures"

I feel stupid for not knowing how to add pics :(

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I feel stupid for not knowing how to add pics :(

Did you take any? If so you can upload them somewhere and then press the "Image" button in that tool bar and then just copy paste the link to the picture there

Did you buy all these parts recently, or were they just lying around or something? Looks alright though. Upcoming high-end games would probably have to be played in High or less though.

Haha, all of the parts except the second 550, the case and the extra fan were in my old PC :P Do not have the money for an entirely new PC, but i will continously upgrade it over the next year :)

Did you take any? If so you can upload them somewhere and then press the "Image" button in that tool bar and then just copy paste the link to the picture there

Where is a good place to upload them?

Haha, all of the parts except the second 550, the case and the extra fan were in my old PC :P Do not have the money for an entirely new PC, but i will continously upgrade it over the next year :)

So you just bought another GTX 550 Ti to SLI? :O

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

So you just bought another GTX 550 Ti to SLI? :o

Yep. Don't ask why.

Yep. Don't ask why.

Haha, that's alright. Maybe a little silly though!

Haha, that's alright. Maybe a little silly though!

I know lol, but this build is kind of temporary, when I get the chance to take some pics you will see that the case is huge, so I have more than enough space to upgrade :) not that buying a single better gfc will take up more space than two "okay" ones :P

I know lol, but this build is kind of temporary, when I get the chance to take some pics you will see that the case is huge, so I have more than enough space to upgrade :) not that buying a single better gfc will take up more space than two "okay" ones :P

Haha, indeed! Well, good luck with future upgrades then!

Did you start building in 2010? lol

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

Did you start building in 2010? lol

No, I just dont have enough money to buy new parts yet haha

No, I just dont have enoguh money to buy new parts yet haha

ya i know the feeling, i actually bought my 560 ti 2 months before the 660 ti so it was outdated straight away.

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

ya i know the feeling, i actually bought my 560 ti 2 months before the 660 ti so it was outdated straight away.

dem feelz ;____;

Haha, indeed! Well, good luck with future upgrades then!

Thanks man :)

If you're looking to upload pictures, you can also upload them directly into your account's gallery here on the forum. Just click the Gallery tab at the top of the page, then the black Upload button on the right hand side. Pretty simple from there. After that simply click the "My Media" button at the top of the post window, then under "Gallery Images", click each picture you want once to post them.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU