Were to get Custom Water Blocks?

I have a stupid idea of water cooling a GB-BXA8G-8890 or GB-BXi5G-760, just to do it. I have no plans on if im want to use the original case or not. But I want to get quotes on custom made water blocks for it, and were to ask for these quote.

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4930

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5096

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

A 120mm rad is the same size as one of those PCs.. I don't think you will be able to fit a lot without making that thing at least 3x as large.

I was going to have the rad external, maybe use swifttech MCR140-X Drive. I want the fittings to stick out the side, and route it to a rad I will place somewhere else. But I need to first find a solution for the water block first.

I would rather not have to design the block myself, and have it CNCed for me.

Sometimes a project can be more trouble than it's really worth. Are you dead set on one of these or do you just want a small watercooled rig?

4k Main Rig: CPU: Intel 4770k || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 || GPU: 2x GTX 780 DCIIs || MEM: 4x4Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance || CASE: Corsair 750D || STORAGE: Corsair 240Gb Force GS (OS), Corsair 120Gb Force GT (games) and Seagate 3TB (storage) || PSU: Corsair 860i || DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q 4k || COOLING: 360mm x 45mm Rad, 280mm x 60mm Rad, EK Supremacy EVO, 2x EK GXT 780 ti DCII blocks

Sometimes a project can be more trouble than it's really worth. Are you dead set on one of these or do you just want a small watercooled rig?

Its not about is it worth it, its not, I just want to do it. I want to do something unique and stupid.

Well then hey good luck to you man, I can't be of much help with it.

4k Main Rig: CPU: Intel 4770k || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 || GPU: 2x GTX 780 DCIIs || MEM: 4x4Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance || CASE: Corsair 750D || STORAGE: Corsair 240Gb Force GS (OS), Corsair 120Gb Force GT (games) and Seagate 3TB (storage) || PSU: Corsair 860i || DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q 4k || COOLING: 360mm x 45mm Rad, 280mm x 60mm Rad, EK Supremacy EVO, 2x EK GXT 780 ti DCII blocks

• 7 months later...