Redsy The Red and a bit orange Build Log

MeepLikesToBuildPc's

Hi guys! so today i decided to start a topic on my refreshed build and to make a little build log from it.

I completely forgot to make more pics during the build so i wll need to take pics tommorow when I'm home,

Parts that i already have

Intel core I5

MSi 780GTX

Z97UD3 From Gigabyte

WD Blue 320GB

HyperX 8GB

Parts that i bought:

S340 black

Silverstone Red sleeved extensions

NZxT X31 CPU waterblock

okey some people wanted a tag so here they go:

@bear-in-the-air

@Jambls

The case

L7IjDia.jpg

The case is magnificent, the case is very nicely coated and there are 0 imperfections.

Then for the CPU cooler:

When i booted the system for the first time it made all dripping and gorgling sound like there was a waterfall flowing next to me. 2 mins later all the fluid was distributed and it works fine an quiet now.

a6ckVxY.jpg

mobo with my scythe katana 4 that i will probably am going to give away:

oxK9ccM.jpg

Mobo placed inside the case:

cOByIc5.jpg

i wanted to theme this build red and black but my mobo isnt allowing me to do so,

i will need to get some heat resistant marker to make them black or so xD

NZxT? Only 4 Zip Ties? Cheeky xD

EVu0iXD.jpg

These are all of the pics now. i will make some pics of the finished build wich I will post here tommorow evening

Hope you liked it :D

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Nice, subbed.

Why did you go for a new CPU cooler instead of a SSD or HDD, that is what I would have done.

also, update your signature :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Nice, subbed.

Why did you go for a new CPU cooler instead of a SSD or HDD, that is what I would have done.

also, update your signature :P

I just wanted the simple look of a AiO really, since i couldnt stand a huge array of metal fins poking thru my window to look at.

i really dont need an SSD since i dont need the ultra fast boot times. gives me time to pee or make coffee xD

as for storage i find 320GB to be plenty as i have maybe 3 games and a cppl of songs and word docs on my PC

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

I just wanted the simple look of a AiO really, since i couldnt stand a huge array of metal fins poking thru my window to look at.

i really dont need an SSD since i dont need the ultra fast boot times. gives me time to pee or make coffee xD

as for storage i find 320GB to be plenty as i have maybe 3 games and a cppl of songs and word docs on my PC

Fair enough, although once you go SSD you never go back :lol:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

from the photo the ram looks so long compared to everything I've ever seen :P looks at least a full inch longer than DDR3. Weird camera angle I guess.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

nice..

I would say though that SSD's are a lot more than faster boot times. It's really a necessary upgrade today IMO.. 

Go for the upgrade when u can afford one!  :)

Currently between computers  :(

Update-

I got everything set up and working now, 

the only hiccup about the build is that NZxT shipped me a side panel window with some pretty deep scratches

Pics coming now:

Update- PICTURES!!

Imgur.com/a/o5xj9