G2A prices

alphabeta

Bought door kickers and dishonored and had the keys within minutes. fifa 15 was a pre-order and the key was delivered hours pre release so I could pre-load.

But I had one issue. When Diablo3 came out they forgot to label that the russian version comes out later. So a lot of people, including me, tried to save some money and ordered it. But I was refunded right away and bought a version that was actually released that day.

Overall, there are cheaper sites but G2A is now and then a good option. Plus, most of the twitch people have a 3% discount code. 

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Bought door kickers and dishonored and had the keys within minutes. fifa 15 was a pre-order and the key was delivered hours pre release so I could pre-load.

But I had one issue. When Diablo3 came out they forgot to label that the russian version comes out later. So a lot of people, including me, tried to save some money and ordered it. But I was refunded right away and bought a version that was actually released that day.

Overall, there are cheaper sites but G2A is now and then a good option. Plus, most of the twitch people have a 3% discount code. 

Yes this is a good point, i have nearly bought a feq dirt cheap rusian games lol. OP make sure the title in your product says global or your region.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Used it to buy many games, and never had an issue with them. Preorders are also delivered well on time.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED