Windows 7 everyday updates

Thony

So i kinda had enough of it by now. Every day i get a pop up about new update mostly under 1mb size.

Anybody having the same thing happening to him or knows what is going on?

I've had this happening to me for over a month now. Before that i was ignoring the updates because they hardly noticeably improve anything so i would just update windows every week or so when more updates have piled up.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I just disable updates all together.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How about look at the update.

I am sure it's Windows Security Essential/Defender :)

Leave Windows to auto update and you are good. It won't bug you.

So i kinda had enough of it by now. Every day i get a pop up about new update mostly under 1mb size.

Anybody having the same thing happening to him or knows what is going on?

I've had this happening to me for over a month now. Before that i was ignoring the updates because they hardly noticeably improve anything so i would just update windows every week or so when more updates have piled up. 

its security updates most likely, disabling them should do the trick:)

Theres an option somewhere that you'll only be notified for security updates. So if there are security updates, you can just install all the updates, its just not as annoying, while you should still have all the safety there is.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)