List of YouTube Resources to make you a better photographer?

Can I get some of your recommendations for YouTube channels that help the amateur progress into better photography?

Some of those that I'm subscribed to at the moment are Mike Browne and also Gavin Hoey.  Gavin's channels are GavTrain & PhotoGavin.  I also subscribe to AdoramaTV as they have some great contributors.

Who do you follow?

Honor First!

Youtube really lacks any great resources for learning about photography, I agree with Eve, Ted Forbes is interesting, lots of useful info on his channel.

For technical stuff I recommend watching some of the Creative Live workshops.

What do you like to shoot?

FroKnowsPhoto

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Actually Adam Lerner is really good, the others are kind of meh IMO, Jared is entertaining though.

You just have to pick the right stuff from them, That Nikon Guy has some very good info on stuff, but you have to sort threw the rest of his stuff.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

blade of grass, on 16 Jun 2013 - 3:28 PM, said:

You just have to pick the right stuff from them, That Nikon Guy has some very good info on stuff, but you have to sort threw the rest of his stuff.

Yeah took the time to look through his videos there, seems to be some decent info on lighting, I had mostly come across him in searches.

Still not a massive fan of his own work though:

http://www.mattgranger.com/Home/portfolio/portraiture

There's nothing really that amazing about it to me. Again IMO he actually lights and composes quite badly, but I suppose a lot of that is up to the end user and his information may be good.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  TheSnapChick, oo la la!  But I'm confused.  Is she the photographer?  Or is she the model?

Honor First!

• 2 weeks later...

PhotoGavin is very good. 

www.youtube.com/channel/UCB9r-KZLgvgtfQl3TvAgNJQ

www.gavtrain.com

DigitalRev TV has some very

(although some advice in this video is just for humor). Some people describe them as "Top Gear, but for cameras" which kind of fits (they are silly and goof around a lot, and sometimes don't do real tests).