Any Dota 2 players here?

EeveeTechTips

Im a huge gamer and most of the time I dedicate that towards Dota2. Even though Im relatively busy now I still like spending few hours a day playing dota 2 with my friends at night. Any love for Dota 2 from this forum? Post your addiction, stories, MMR or whatever dota 2 related!

We can be friend buddy. Gimme your ID. I'll add u

Nah, he's broken.

The invisibility was pretty much useless and you had to max it because of the manacost. You would use it just to create an additional illusion.

Now you have a Phase Shift+Blink that creates illusions and teleports all your illusions. 

The third spell is completely retarded. Not only you have a slow, a blink, but now you can rush fools at 800MS every 4 seconds.

You can't build radiance and farm the entire jungle anymore, but you don't need to farm that much anymore.

Now all you need is Treads, bongos and diffusal and you are ready to destroy people.

I build him with Midas - Bots - Diffusal - Hot - Manta - whatever I need. Usually Butterfly + Crit/MKB. 

But yeah, PL is completely retarded now. Easy win in pub.

Oh well. Atleast he aint as broken as HoN's Nomad (unless someone tells me he finally gets or got a nerf) since that mofo is a carry that thrives in the front lines. He can 1v5 better than pretty much any of LoL's champions. And nope, I doubt a Faceless Void, PA, Sven, or any hard carry (ported from DotA 1 or not) can 1v5 as good as Nomad.

Well, I started to play Dota something like 10 years ago. On and off obviously. Some pubs on Garena ( terrible shit ) some leagues here and there ( DotaCash, Ixmike's closed league, ICCup etc etc ) and some competitive but that's it.

I have around 5k hours on my main account (in Beta since September 2011) and a couple of hundreds on my smurf accounts + Dota 1 but I can't tell the amount of hours.

I don't play much now. Mainly because I don't like this version.

My MMR is around 5.2k-5.3k.

My role is Carry but I played a lot of mid too( this when I used to play competitive. In pubs I play whatever I want/ is needed ).

Favourite heroes?

Well, my favourite is Anti Mage. But I like almost every heavy farmer. Dusa, Naga, the old PL ( the new one is just retarded ), TB, Tiny etc etc.

When it comes to more aggressive heroes, Storm, QoP and Invoker are the ones I like to play the most. A special mention for my full suka davai Balanar. I have an insane WR with that hero lol.

I rarely play support but when I have to, Rubick and SD are the ones I pick most of the times.

oh good old dota cash.. Yeah I'm around 5k MMR right now. I wish I had more time to play dota but too much irl stuff going on. And nowadays when I play I just dick around with my friends playing ability draft haha. Nothing more fun than having perma stunning hero with aftershock, goo, chain lightning and echo :D

We can be friend buddy. Gimme your ID. I'll add u

you can add me sure! H.eevee on steam

It's getting an enormous engine overhaul in early 2015 to Source 2. Which is nice.

Ye ole' train

Blew away more than a couple summers and holidays on it a couple years ago. I've lately calmed down and moved on to other things thank god