Any Dota 2 players here?

EeveeTechTips

Im a huge gamer and most of the time I dedicate that towards Dota2. Even though Im relatively busy now I still like spending few hours a day playing dota 2 with my friends at night. Any love for Dota 2 from this forum? Post your addiction, stories, MMR or whatever dota 2 related!

I used to play dota 2 a bit. I usually played Crystal Maiden or whatever she was called.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I used to play dota 2 a bit. I usually played Crystal Maiden or whatever she was called.

Swift as wolves of icewreck! but seriously she is so god damn slow haha but fun to play

Swift as wolves of icewreck! but seriously she is so god damn slow haha but fun to play

Was the only character I could play decently >_>

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I play my fair share of Dota 2.  Not very good at the game, but really like it.  I do switch between that and Strife, just for a change in pace.

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Ahh... Dota... I have spend sooooo many hours for this game (dota 1 & 2) 
It's been more than 7 years... Unfortunatelly now i think i am not so good and i went from 4200MMR to 3700 (solo). Sometimes i lose becase of my team, but i have to admit i am not that good anymore because i don't play that much. 
I still like this game and i still don't find it boring. 

i suck at it but i enjoy it, but my pc right now cant run it (i know) :(

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Ahh... Dota... I have spend sooooo many hours for this game (dota 1 & 2) 

It's been more than 7 years... Unfortunatelly now i think i am not so good and i went from 4200MMR to 3700 (solo). Sometimes i lose becase of my team, but i have to admit i am not that good anymore because i don't play that much. 

I still like this game and i still don't find it boring. 

haha I remember back in dota 1 I used to only play heroes that has unique Battlefury attack animations(dat tidehunter swing dancing). Good times.. Yeah Ive been playing kinda less and less since I dont have too much time anymore but seriously how 1 game can stay fun after like 5 years is beyond me.

I played dota 2 alot but haven't had time in resent months. Was 3900 mmr and played like 95% support. Love Ancient apparition & Crystal maiden the most, they are cool... hue hue... 

Why would you listen to me? I'm just some random guy on the internet!

i suck at it but i enjoy it, but my pc right now cant run it (i know) :(

:( I just showed my friend how to build a budget pc that can dota2 smoothly for $400! Upgrade your specs man and JOIN US!

:( I just showed my friend how to build a budget pc that can dota2 smoothly for $400! Upgrade your specs man and JOIN US!

yea i already plan on putting together a pc, but i wont have all the parts till maybe in the spring :(

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

I play my fair share of Dota 2.  Not very good at the game, but really like it.  I do switch between that and Strife, just for a change in pace.

I usually switch between modes when I get bored. I mainly play All pick but sometimes I play Ability Draft and mess around.

Use to play Dota 2 I think I had about 200 hrs clocked on it then I moved to LoL.

NOOOOOOOOOO Why :( I have 4300 hrs on it and still loving it!

Anybody got Manifold Paradox?  :D

OH I DO I DO  Best arcana yet :D

Dota 2? Nah it sucks, like I totally don't have 1160 hours in the game right...*looks away*

This pleases me

OH I DO I DO  Best arcana yet :D

Lucky you  :( do you ever play in SEA?

3k+ hours and counting :)

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Well, I started to play Dota something like 10 years ago. On and off obviously. Some pubs on Garena ( terrible shit ) some leagues here and there ( DotaCash, Ixmike's closed league, ICCup etc etc ) and some competitive but that's it.

I have around 5k hours on my main account (in Beta since September 2011) and a couple of hundreds on my smurf accounts + Dota 1 but I can't tell the amount of hours.

I don't play much now. Mainly because I don't like this version.

My MMR is around 5.2k-5.3k. 

My role is Carry but I played a lot of mid too( this when I used to play competitive. In pubs I play whatever I want/ is needed ).

Favourite heroes?

Well, my favourite is Anti Mage. But I like almost every heavy farmer. Dusa, Naga, the old PL ( the new one is just retarded ), TB, Tiny etc etc.

When it comes to more aggressive heroes, Storm, QoP and Invoker are the ones I like to play the most. A special mention for my full suka davai Balanar. I have an insane WR with that hero lol.

I rarely play support but when I have to, Rubick and SD are the ones I pick most of the times.

Well, I started to play Dota something like 10 years ago. On and off obviously. Some pubs on Garena ( terrible shit ) some leagues here and there ( DotaCash, Ixmike's closed league, ICCup etc etc ) and some competitive but that's it.

I have around 5k hours on my main account (in Beta since September 2011) and a couple of hundreds on my smurf accounts + Dota 1 but I can't tell the amount of hours.

I don't play much now. Mainly because I don't like this version.

My MMR is around 5.2k-5.3k. 

My role is Carry but I played a lot of mid too( this when I used to play competitive. In pubs I play whatever I want/ is needed ).

Favourite heroes?

Well, my favourite is Anti Mage. But I like almost every heavy farmer. Dusa, Naga, the old PL ( the new one is just retarded ), TB, Tiny etc etc.

When it comes to more aggressive heroes, Storm, QoP and Invoker are the ones I like to play the most. A special mention for my full suka davai Balanar. I have an insane WR with that hero lol.

I rarely play support but when I have to, Rubick and SD are the ones I pick most of the times.

The new PL is fucked up. I can't tell if he's OP or not at some point since Doppleganger is a MOTHERFUCKING I-FRAME! He's slower, his agility doesn't scale as good, but in exchange he gets a sort-of-short-burst of speed to pretty much counter dudes who kite, a free Manta Style with a long as fuck i-frame, and an ult that merges his old passives. Fuck... hard to deal with that motherfucker.

The new PL is fucked up. I can't tell if he's OP or not at some point since Doppleganger is a MOTHERFUCKING I-FRAME! He's slower, his agility doesn't scale as good, but in exchange he gets a sort-of-short-burst of speed to pretty much counter dudes who kite, a free Manta Style with a long as fuck i-frame, and an ult that merges his old passives. Fuck... hard to deal with that motherfucker.

Nah, he's broken.

The invisibility was pretty much useless and you had to max it because of the manacost. You would use it just to create an additional illusion.

Now you have a Phase Shift+Blink that creates illusions and teleports all your illusions. 

The third spell is completely retarded. Not only you have a slow, a blink, but now you can rush fools at 800MS every 4 seconds.

You can't build radiance and farm the entire jungle anymore, but you don't need to farm that much anymore.

Now all you need is Treads, bongos and diffusal and you are ready to destroy people.

I build him with Midas - Bots - Diffusal - Hot - Manta - whatever I need. Usually Butterfly + Crit/MKB. 

But yeah, PL is completely retarded now. Easy win in pub.

I wish I had a few hours a day to play video games. Also I have Dota2 downloaded, I've been meaning to try it when I get a chance.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]