best way to paint or change a case

PuNkPoEtS

hey yall im looking at getting the silverstone TJ07 (thanks to @Linus Tech Tips) and i would love to do the same as he did but i just cant justify spending all that straight away (maybe in a year or so i will) but is there a cheaper way to change the silver to a flat black that will last long enough til i get it professionally done

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Spray paint. or an auto body shop.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

You can paint it yourself with spray paint, however you need to have great conditions or a place to paint in. 

When I painted mine, I could only do so on warm days without any wind and only when sun was shining and even then I got some dust stuck on the paint. 

I guess sun isn't a problem in AU, but if I had I choice I'd rather have someone professionally paint it and save myself the trouble.

i dont think there is anywhere near where i live so i will have to do it myself

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

This might be what you're looking for, mate.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

This might be what you're looking for, mate.

Is it safe to use this on a motherboard tray with fixed standoffs?

In other words: is it conductive?

Is it safe to use this on a motherboard tray with fixed standoffs?

In other words: is it conductive?

It's non-conductive. I've seen people use it to colour their circuit boards.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

It's non-conductive. I've seen people use it to colour their circuit boards.

that's pretty awesome, i might use it to paint my motherboard, i'm planning on replacing it soon anyways so i might as well give it a shot.